More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by splotch splotch

What is Lauren doing at home

Private dance party!

It was Lauren's day off. This week that day had consisted of laundry, then mid afternoon cocktails and trash T.V. She was on her fifth drink, lounging in a baggy shirt and nothing else. Normally she mantained a perfect appearance, but it was so much effort! That's why on days like today she wore no makeup, and didn't bother with her padded bra or Spanx. Just a baggy tee while the rest of her clothes were in the wash.

So, a little buzzed and lazily under dressed, she sat on her couch channel surfing. Suddenly she came to MTV. It was a loud, pop hit. One she actually knew. She started to hum along, watching the video. Half naked girls dancing with buff boys. Shaking their bodies totally freely. She never did anything like that! She had a pristine image to maintain! Though, then she thought... What was stopping her? She was totally alone! she was humming, and tapping her foot. Then, setting down her drink, she started dancing.

Lauren never, ever danced. She was too stiff and formal. But, right now, what did it matter? She stared swaying around, stumbling a bit on her bare feet. She kicked her bare legs. She mimicked the dancers gyrations, swaying without a care. Then, totally emboldened, she jumped up on the coffee table. She started pelvic thrusting, getting fully into it, throwing her hair about wildly as she rocked out...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)