More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Velbi of the Nymphs

Deep in the enchanted forests and groves lies small the kingdom of fae. Fairies, nymphs, and other such creatures of nature are ruled by the nymph queen. Nymphs are pure spirts of nature created by the merging of man and a chief demon of nature. These fae embody the powers of fire, water, the earth, or the air and somewhat reflect that in their apperance. Nymphs are strictly female and must find a mate out in the world and he can be of any race. Velbi is a rare breed as she was born after her mother, an forest nymph, mated with a water demon and created a nymph of land and water.

She is a mix of her parents, green from her mother and blue from her father to make turquoise hued skin. Long flowing locks of cyan flow from her head down to her feet, a bountiful bosom sprouts from her chest, a big supple ass and thick thighs occupy the pelvic region as well as tight pussy lips and a lack of pubic hair, and her face is that of a god why with those kissable lips and piercing green eyes.

The girl is young and naive, not knowing a thing about the outside world and how to act around its various peoples. That is why Velbi's mother will probably send her out in the world to learn first hand how the realm of men works as she can no longer shelter her daughter and hinder her education. It will be hard, as nymphs do not wear clothes most of the time except for some who wear leaves or vines and other such natural coverings either for decoration or out of the rare need for some modesty.

Also, nymphs have a subtle known weakness, once they taste cum they become addicted and go crazy for it. They don't seek it out at first but the more they drink the more cock addicted they become to the point where they're constantly having sex. Velbi's trip into this new world will be an interesting one and different from that of any other of her kind.

Nudist women that can get addicted to cum? Sign me up!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)