More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Masako of the Kitsune

The miscevious magical foxes of the eastern forests who can shapeshift between an animal and mostly human form and more powerful of the species able to transform into other forms. Masako's parents were killed by the king of the Isle of Mist for the blood price of his son who was mistakenly thought to have been killed by Masko's older sister, Ayami the Snow Fox, who was actually his secret lover. Ayami was in grief and stepped down from taking the thrown to act as an elder to her people and an advisor to the young Masako.

Masako is thirty-five years of age which is just recently in the realm of adulthood for kitsune. She is a wild one who loves to play tricks on others with her shapeshifiting powers. Her hair is that of the average red-orange fox and comes down to her waist with two furry gears sticking out of the top of her head. Her eyes fluctuate between hues of pink and purple based upon mood and use of magic. The kitsune likes to wear kimonos and priestess robe which is typical of women of the species as posing as an unsuspecting maiden or lone priestess proves useful in trickery. Her fox mask always remains on the side of her head until she transforms where it becomes a part of her face and is the only thing out of the ordinary from being a normal fox. She also has a moderately large bust size that complements her plush rear with the white tipped fox tail coming out of it that proves to be a sensitive area.

Is this what Jimi was talking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)