More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Inue

Princess Inue always had a strange connection with the world's spirits, a very rare ability the Holy Order of Harmony didn't doubt could help them very much. She was coveted by many after word of her abilities spread, and soon forces, both good and evil, began to create designs to get her, one way or another. When she was young the order convinced her parents to give her to them, to keep her safe, and they honed her skills in her rare form of magic in their headquarters. This, however came at the cost of the complete isolation of the young green-haired girl from any interaction beyond her handlers, due to safety concerns, and as such lacked social skills or standards.

Despite being pampered and taught, Inue had a miserable childhood, forever training to communicate with the spirits, many of whom were hostile to her. When she grew up and came of age, she had become a beautiful and fairly endowed woman, however, forever hidden from the world.

That was until a massive release of magical energy, of unknown, but definitively dark origin disrupted the order's magical defenses. In the massive chaos that erupted, the young princess was nearly killed, but in her first personal use of her powers, signed a contract with a mysterious, hooded spirit, which led her out and healed her. The spirit mentioned it would claim for its side of the deal soon, the nature of which the princess was unaware of. However, she was just happy to be free and alive.

After she was guided safely to her parent's castle, the spirit left on what it called urgent business, but left a link with her, while her parents, seeing her desire to learn and see the world, appointed a guard troop to keep her safe on her travels and gave her enough wealth to go by for a while, as she was so clueless beyond what little she remembered from when she was very little and what she had overheard while in the Order. The young spirit-seer had no idea how big a role she would play in the future of the world, or how humiliating that journey would be.

Back to our lovely list

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)