More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Hunter, Xiaofeng Yilong

(Created by Mapron01)

Defiler of princesses, crown fucker, brat plower, names given to one man with one sole purpose in life, to humiliate and fuck princesses. It all began long ago, in the eastern kingdoms where a soldier was left to die alongside many of his brothers on the battlefield after attempting to defend a border village from the raiding army of oni who sought to plunder the farmland and the women folk. He lay there, bloodied and beaten watching as his fellow soldiers were slaughtered one by one while others were dragged off to be and/or eaten by these savage beasts. He managed to escape and find out that the King had not planned to retaliate or help those in need, deciding to station all of his forces at the most wealthy of cities and most politically valuable of houses.

Angered by this he vowed to take in some way if he managed to survive his wounds. He lived in an abandoned house at the bottom of a mountain were he unsuccessfully attempted to recover and was likely to die. But he was lucky that a man had come by to vist a nearby village and stopped by the house to camp there for the night. The man had medicine he'd planned to give to the villagers and used it to get Xiaofeng back on his feet, healthy enough to guide him up the mountain.

There he was taken into the monastery built into the summit where he was inducted into the order of pervert monks, the Order of Fencheng. They trained him in various forms of martial arts and he master many weapons, allowing Xiaofeng to become one of the greatest warriors in the world. After spending over four years with his newfound brothers and sisters, Xiaofeng felt that is was time to leave and fulfill his purpose. He became a mercenary and traveled the world, willing to help those in need and punish the wealthy bitches who tormented them. He was a legend, a rumor on the toilunges of many peasants that became more popular in times of strife. When he came to help the poor masses, all he'd ask for is a place to stay and some food. When he felt his job was done, humilaiating princesses for as much as they deserved, he'd vanish into the night and pop up again in another foreign land, ready to pounce on some royal pussy.

Tiaras beware of the princess hunter...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)