More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Ekibe Felzan

The twenty-four year old ruler of the exotic desert land of Ravala, and amongst the most beautiful women in existence. She is feared by her people and as a result hated as well for she is ruthless and will stop at nothing to get what she wanted. Her father died when she was young and her mother passed a few years after, so her upbringing into a ruler was left to the high priest, Halzah. She saw all others as inferior and rarely left the captiol because of her belief that the filthy farmers would infect her with a horrid disease just by gazing at her. Men looked at her with lust not only for her looks, but also at a chance of taking her down a notch because of all the notoriously bitch acts she had committed over the years. Ekibe had glorious light brown skin, short shiny black hair, a face sculpted by the gods, long smooth legs, a thin figure, a nicely toned ass, and the largest pair of tits in the southern deserts. She always strutted about the palace in either a long loose robe or a set of tight cloth straps that only covered her grand assets, but in both manners of dress she wore enough expensive jewelry to buy two more kingdoms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)