More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Deja Bendovo

Deep within The Haunted Wild, a terrifying and brutal rainforest populated by all sorts of dangerous creatures, was the city of Bangada, capital of Sosuo, a civiliaztion lost within the reaches of this jungle. In ancient times, a terrible empire from the north commited numerous attrocities on the land where the wild sits now, including the razing of an entire kingdom, and legends say the trees grew out of the bodies of those killed, thus the reason the jungle is so dense. From here hailed Princess Deja Bendovo, a fierce huntress and warrior, and skilled user of fire magics.

She was born to the ruling family, the Bendovo dynasty, and from a young age was taught the way of the spear. She was also taught the magic she had the most afinity with, fire, but had to train extensively, to avoid causing a disaster in the capital, a city made mostly out of wood. She grew up into a fine, if rather hotheaded warrior.

At the age of sixteen, she passed the legenady Test of the Aehito, and thus inherited the famed warrior's living armour, a magical set made out of plant material that adjusts itself to the owner. It was also immune to fire, which Deja found very helpful.

But now, the Prophets of Whispers, ancient advisors of the King, felt a dark shadow rising and threatning the kingdom. Thus, the King sent his 20-year old daughter to investigate, and if necessary, stop the dark shadow, fully confident in her abilities. Able to live off the land, Deja set off with little more than a jug of water, her spear and armour, heading towards the kingdom's major costal city, Shinkobo.

Back to the list we go!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)