More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Dame Georgina Halbeard

The knighted princess of the western kingdom of Gravesgade, the land of rocky hills and plains. It is mostly a kingdom of scattered peasant farmers and traveling merchants who are aided by a guild of knights first hired as mercenaries by the crown to ensure the safety of the people. They wander from town to town slaying the many beasts and bandits that try to pray on the land's poor people who provide with the kingdom with its wealth from the harvest trade once a year. Some more veteran knights or those who've accomplished great feats are sent out as emissaries to other kingdoms to keep the peace and ply the trade of monster hunting.

The Sliver Sword Knights of White Wing Keep are bastions of justice, truth, honor, and respect, but Georgina is not. She is a brat who was an angel under her elderly father's eyes and sent to the knights after displaying a knack for fighting. Georgina, or Gabs as she was called, was arrogant, overly competitive, easily tricked, extremely talkative (as her nickname suggests), mean, and sought praise above all else. She only passed through her training as not to sour relations with the king and the queen (one mean bitch whom Georgina got her personality from and used her daughter as an extension of herself) and just to get her out of the keep as fast a possible which means she recieved a little over half the real training. After her graduation from squire to knight, she had a grand ceremony in front of the public who adored their ruler's hospitality (which the staff of the place knew better of the two women). It was announced that the princess would be touring the country side to meet the peasants and slay monsters, starting at the far reaches and working her way back to the capital to talk of her exploits.

Georgina was 23 by the time she'd finished training, a full two years short of the actual age of knighthood. She stood at 5'6" with long, purple locks falling down her back, usually held together by a band that let them fall past her neck in three separate tails. She had fair skin hidden under a layer of mythril mail further hidden under steel plate armor, it was smooth and grew a pleasant pinkish hue when in the summer heat. Her breasts where giant twin orbs ending in two cute pink nipples surrounded by large areolae; they were far too large for any female knight to have and be able to fight properly so she usually flattened her chest the best she could with tape. Her ass was decently sized and did its job to even her out her thin, hourglass figure with moderately thick thighs. She may have lacked full knight training, but she didn't skip out on her workouts and had developed some incredible strength. She wasn't muscly, but her arms and legs were toned (that latter more than the former) and had some sick washboard abs under her udderous breasts. She also had a mole on her face next to her lip and another on her right boob near the cusp of her cleavage closer to the chest than the nipple. This girl was the younger version of her divinely beautiful middle aged mother while her older brother had taken almost all of his traits from their father who neared his deathbed. It was fitting as Henrik, her brother, would take the throne as he was the eldest, more mature, and decent human being unlike his sister and mother who somewhat despised him for fear of what he'd do with them. Little did they know that Henrik loved them deeply and only liked to tease them and play the occasional prank, but if they pushed him too far he'd push back.

The Violet Knight Rises

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)