More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mapron01 Mapron01

Who do you want to learn about?

Princess Chandika Kapadia

In the east, but not as far as the homeland of Xiaofeng Yilong, lay the beautiful lands of the Planar, a rich region dotted with dozens of small, warring kingdoms. But one stands above them all, thanks to their hold on the most important port of the region, Hamedit, and the largest, most fertile river, the great Prunosk. This was the kingdom of Sheba. It was a land of grand architecture and temples, ruled by a recent cadet house, that took over after the of the last heir of the original rulers. Due to this, loyalty in some places was still shaky.

The current heir to the beautiful and exotic kingdom was an equally beautiful and exotic lady, Princess Chandika Kapadia. Her brown hair was often in intricate designs, keeping above her fair but tanned skin. She wore several pieces of jewelry, including a necklace, and an amulet of good luck on her forehead, hanging from her hair. She also wore her family's sigil, a lion, a symbol of their origins in a distant land before relocating to the Planar.

Her hands and arms has designs belonging to the gods of the Planar, tattooed at a young age as tradition dictated. She often wore red and gold dresses, the colors of Sheva, that gave good view of her ample cleavage while also showing off the curves of the upper half of her body. Lower down she wore soft reddish silk that had patterns of gold and red. For ceremonies she also wore silk headdresses, which obscured beautiful features but complimented her form and hair. Word around the kingdom said her bright red eyes shone with a desire for a more exciting life, but in the presence of the father and mother, Chandika limited herself to being a proper lady.

She only broke this mold when she was alone, when she pretended she was a brave warrior while holding a ceremonial staff or long branch, or when she snuck outside the palace. When she did this, she changed to a standard robes attire that hid her body and made her look like one of the young girls she saw walking around. Since her father kept her appearance secret from the masses of the kingdom, no one knew she was the princess, and she could pretend to be a normal girl for a few hours, sometimes playing with the peasant boys and girls.

At the young age of 18, Chandika was of marriageable age, and thus had many suitors. However, she turned all of them down, hoping she would find the correct man on her own means, on her own terms, and once she was free from her father's oppressive parenting techniques.

A lovely exotic lady, time to see who else is here...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)