Weekend In An All Girls Dorm

Weekend In An All Girls Dorm

How much trouble can you get into in an all-girls' dorm?

Chapter 1 by Imhotep Imhotep

Rather than spend the weekend in your dorm room with your moronic roommate, you decide to visit your good friend Ellen at her college. You've known her since junior high school, and she's been one of the primary objects of your masturbatory fantasies ever since.

Ellen is about 5'6", with short, shoulder length blonde hair the color of corn silk. Her skin is a creamy pink, free of any blemish. She has piercing blue eyes and a dazzling smile of perfect white teeth. And she is built! With a large set of 38c sized breasts that make you hard just thinking about them. You'll never forget the time she passed out at a party at your house in high school, you carried her up to the spare bedroom, unbuttoned her blouse, and stared at her and her magnificent globes. You didn't have the nerve to remove her bra, but you did massage her tits, and rolled her nipples between your fingers, until they were hard as rock. You've regretted that you didn't take her then ever since, even though you did take your rock hard cock out of your pants and pumped it until you shot your load all over the bed that Ellen slept on, a few droplets of spunk landed in her hair, but the next day, she was too hung over to notice.

It's your goal this weekend to screw Ellen every way you can, and make her your girlfriend! or your sex , preferable both. Widley College is a small school to the north, and Ellen lives in one of the girls only dorms, but when you talked it over with her, she said you could stay at her dorm, but that you'd have to be careful, as some of the girls might tell Cathy Swanson, the RA. She also informed you that you'd have to sleep on the floor, and that her roommate, Amy would be there as well. When she asked if you had found a girlfriend yet, and you gave a negative reply, she said that she'd introduce you to all the eligible girls in her dorm. Hmmmm, the possibilities.

So after about three hours on the road, you arrive at the parking lot next to Ellen's dorm. Turning off the ignition, you reach into your pocket, grab your cell, and ring her room, and she says "Hi Scott, I was wondering when you'd get here. I'll be down in a sec. I think you're going to like the new outfit I'm wearing, brace yourself. "

Just before she hangs up, you hear a girlish giggle.

What is she wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)