More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What is she wearing?

A sweatshirt, and a pair of well worn bluejeans.

You walk back to your car, perch on the still warm hood, and people watch. There’s lots of lovely coeds walking to and from classes, and quite a few of them shoot you seductive smiles, as they strolll by. You restrain yourself, and think of Ellen in various sexy outfits.

A bikini, a tight sweater, with a short skirt, or a cheerleading uniform, maybe five inch heels, and black garter and stocking set. The possibilities of what she could be wearing run through your head. In most of them, she’s scantily clad, and you realize that it’s very unlikely she’ll be greeting you in public wearing lingerie. But, you’d love to see her in a low cut top, so you could get a better look at her sculpted breasts. Just as the drool is starting to drip out of your mouth, you spy her walking out of one of the residence hall exit. You’re very disappointed, but do your best not to let Ellen see it.

She laughs, and smiles broadly at you, knowing what you thought you were going to see. “You like?” she says doing a mock twirl, on an imaginary runway. Ellen is wearing a grey, oversized Widley College sweatshirt, and a faded pair of blue jeans. The jeans fit loosely, but, in a positive note do have quite a few holes, giving you ample opportunity to see Ellen’s silky, baby blue panties through a tennis ball sized hole in the seat. You hope the silky underwear is part of the
outfit she talked about. Maybe she's going to surprise you later in her dorm? Her feet are bare, and she has painted her well manicured nails a rose color.

“Well, it’s not quite what I thought you’d be wearing.” You answer.

“Awww is baby disappointed?” she taunts, as she reaches up and wraps her arms around you, and squeezes you in an embrace. Her blonde hair is soft and smells like fresh flowers. You hold her to you, and she kisses you on the cheek, and steps back, still smiling.

“I bet you thought I’d be down her in a halter top, a mini skirt, and platform shoes.” She leans against the car next to you, and looks down at her feet inspecting her polished nails.

“I have better taste than that.” You put you arm over her shoulders and gently pull her close to you. She doesn’t resist, and slips an arm around your waist.

“Well maybe I’ll wear something really sexy this weekend” her eyes twinkled mischievously. “But It’ll have to be when Amy’s gone. She might stay at a friends Saturday night.’

“How about your birthday suit?” You say in your best Groucho Marx imatation. She smacks you on the shoulder, but doesn’t give any other response. Hope springs eternal.

“We’ll bring your stuff up after dark, otherwise word might get back to Cathy, she’s the R.A., and you’d think she was emperess of the world the way she acts. She’s such a bitch. She's had girls kicked out of the dorm, and there’s rumors that she’s blackmailed other girls in the dorm into doing things with her, and maybe with her creepy friend Jane too.” As she says this Ellen takes your hand, and leads you down the side walk to the dorm.

“Things?” you inquire.

“Some of the girls in the dorm think she’s a lesbian. Not that that’s a bad thing, there's plenty of girls here that lean that way. But, if she’s really blackmailing girls…And I know I’ve seen her watching me in the showers a couple of times. Creeps me out. Amy said that the same thing happened to her too. “

Ellen shook her head as if shaking the image out of her brain. “Anyway, you hungry? Or you want to go out and see the sights, such as they are? If Amy’s back I’ll introduce you, and we can hang at my room for a while, or if you want to we could soak up some sun by the quads. There's lot of eye candy to see.” Your beautiful blonde friend shoots you a smile, and pulls open the residence hall door, and walks in , as you follow her in and up the stairs.

What do you and Ellen do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)