More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do you and Ellen do?

Catch some rays.

“I could go for an afternoon lazin’ around in the sun.” You turn and run back to your car, and grab your suit from your bag. Walking to the dorm, Ellen pushes the door open and steps up the staircase. Her jeans are tight, and her ass sways seductively as she climbs the stair. Looking back over her shoulder at you she grins and says

“You just want to see all the half-naked coeds in their bathing suits.”

Catching up to walk beside her, you answer that as long as Ellen is among them that would be fine with you. Your mind wanders, and you imagine the blond in all sorts of very revealing and sexy bathing suits. Her cheeks flush crimson with embarrassment at your compliment, and she replies “ I hope you’ll like the suit I picked out. I got it on sale at Hot.” Hot is a pretty risqué’ lingerie store. You weren’t even aware that they sold bathing suits. What’s more, Ellen’s attitude regarding swimwear has dramatically changed since high school, because back then she was pretty conservative, and wore a dark, one-piece bathing suit that was as unrevealing as it could be and still looks like it was from this decade.

Climbing up the last flight of stairs to Ellen’s third-floor dorm room, you pass two girls dressed in tennis outfits—short, pleated white skirts white ankle socks, and sleeveless white tops. One of the young women is of medium build and Asian. Her long black hair is tied in a ponytail behind her head. Her dark brown eyes briefly meet yours as she walks past. Her blonde companion is tall and athletic-looking and wears her hair in a ponytail.

Finally, you reach the third floor and walk the short distance to Ellen’s dorm. Taking her keys from her pocket, she first tries the knob, and finding it unlocked pushes the door open. “Amy must be visiting someone on the floor. Or in the bathroom or something, there’s nobody here.” Indeed, when you walk into Ellen’s room it’s unoccupied. Moving to her dresser, Ellen opens the top drawer and pulls out a ridiculously small swatch of burgundy-colored material.

“Is THAT your suit?” you ask, somewhat shocked, but in a pleasant way.

“Yes. You don’t like the color?”

“No. I mean of course, it’s fine. I like it a lot.” You can hardly wait to see the shapely blonde in the skimpy suit.

Continuing to assure Ellen you like her suit, you tell her, “Of course I like it, it’s just quite a change from the sort of thing you would have worn when we were back in high school.”

Sitting down on the corner of her twin bed opposite you, she says, “My attitudes about many things have changed since I’ve been at Widley. I feel like I want to do everything I was afraid to do, or was told I couldn’t or shouldn’t do back in high school.”

“Well, I’m all in favor of the new Ellen” Reaching down, and unlacing your shoe, you ask, “Should we change now?” You hope that Ellen’s new change in outlook includes undressing in front of you, and realize that the thought of Ellen stripping off her clothes, or wearing the skimpy little bathing suit turns you on. If you are going to change clothes in front of each other, you’re going to have to be discreet about your massive hard-on.

Dropping the ridiculously small suit on the bed beside her, Ellen smiles and her cheeks flush.

“Well … “ she begins

Well what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)