More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do you and Ellen do?

Head to her room.

After climbing several flights of stairs, you and Ellen finally reach the third floor. As you climbed the stairs, a few of the girls had given you and Ellen knowing looks. And as you walked down the hall to Ellen’s room, a busty girl in a cheerleading outfit warns you that Cathy, the R.A. was somewhere on the floor. You and Ellen rush the last few paces to her room, and she quickly shuts the door behind you.

Ellen sits down on one of the two beds in the room. “This is my side, that’s Amy’s” she said, indicating the bed less than two yards from hers. The two sides of the room were mirror images of each other in their essentials. Small desks at the head of each bed, a dresser at the foot, and closets next to each dresser. Against the wall, between the desks was a small fridge. And running the entire length of the wall beside the desks was a large window that began at waist high, and ran to the ceiling. The curtains were drawn, and let in the warm rays of the sun.

“Amy’s a bit of a pig.” Ellen giggled. Scanning the opposite side of the room, there were clothes on the bed which was unmade, (you took special note of the lacy black panties) books on the floor, along with artist tablets and pencils. Unpacked boxes, and empty water bottles and diet Coke cans. Pairs of shoes and boots lay scattered under the bed like soldiers fallen in battle.

In contrast, Ellen’s side was a model of order and tidyness.  Her bed was made, books were on a small shelf, and no clothes were visible, excepting a white, fuzzy bathrobe that hung on a hook behind the door.

You sat down next to the well-built blonde. She smiled broadly; obviously pleased you were there. “She certainly isn't as organized as you, Elle May," this was Ellen’s nickname, which she had picked up in high school.

“Nobody here calls me that, you know.” She said moving in close. So close you could smell the delicate scent of her perfume. When you looked at her, she fluttered her eyelids. Her lashes were long, and dark. Her make up accentuated her natural beauty, rather than overpowering it.

“Yeah, o.k. old habits you know. So, what we going to do this weekend?” You said still looking around the room between looks at Ellen. Her sweatshirt had shifted slightly, revealing a bit of her flat, smooth stomach. Her navel was an innie.

“It’s not a big town or anything. We can hit the bars. There 5 or 6 good ones, most of those we can dance at. I’ll take you to The Lagoon, it’s very popular with a lot of the girls here on campus.” Ellen blushed slightly. “Lynn Coffman, is there all the time. She lives a couple of doors down” She continued.

“Sounds like you’re a regular, if you know she’s there all the time. What makes it so popular?” you asked, placing you hand on Ellen’s knee. She made no objection, and moved closer to you, pressing her body gently against yours. She rested her head on your shoulder, and her soft golden hair brushed your cheek. She slid her hand over the top of yours.

“Well, you’ll just have to see, won’t you? That is if we don’t find something better to do.” She gave your hand a gentle squeeze. You hoped she had in mind the images flashing through your head. In particular, you slamming your cock into her tight, wet pussy, as you fuck her from behind doggy style. Your cock stirred in your jeans.

“I’m sure we’ll think of something to do.” You said somewhat sarcastically. You began to slide you hand slowly around Ellen’s knee, eventually working your way towards her thigh. Her hand stayed on top of yours while you did, and she moved her head to face you, shifting her position. Her lips crushed into yours, as her arms embraced you. You pulled her to you pressing her body to yours. Her breath was hot on your face between kisses, and slipping a hand free from behind her, you moved it to her smooth, round ass, and began vigorously massasing, and kneading it.

You could feel the arousal building in her, and caught up in it and your own growing lust, you embraced her once again, and slid your hand under her shirt, and up her bare back to her bra. “No.” she said, but made no move to stop you. Your hands fumbled with the clasp behind her back, as you unhooked the first hook. It was at this opportune moment that the door swung open. Your hand fell from Ellen’s back, as she quickly pulled her sweatshirt back into place. The position of the door did not allow you to see who it was entering the room.

Who walks in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)