More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What is she wearing?

A black mini skirt, and a red form-fitting turtleneck sweater

The sweater is so tight, that it really accentuates her chest, which bounces, and jiggles pleasantly as she moves to give you a hug. Her breasts crush against your chest, and you really wish you could put you hands on them right now, but you restrain yourself, and decide to take things a little slow.

"Oh, it's so good to see you again!" she says stepping back and flashing her dazzling smile at you. "So, what do you think?" Ellen says as she gives a quick turn, so you can look her over.

You drool mentally, and hope that you mouth has not fallen open. She really is just as sexy as you remembered. To complete the outfit she's wearing, Ellen sports black, knee high boots with block heels that fit tightly against her calves, and what you fantasize are tan thigh high stockings, but could just as easily be pantyhose. "You look fantastic." you say.

"Glad you approve" she replies, blushing ever so slightly.

"So what's the plan? Do I have to scale the wall up to your dorm? Or should I wear a disguise?"

"No, Cathy's at classes, and besides, it's still visiting hours, for those that really care." So, you and Ellen enter the dorm and take the elevator up three floors, and stop at the door marked 303.

"I'm not sure if Amy's here or not, I think she's done for the day. I told her you were coming." Ellen swings the door open, and you see a girl with long wavy red hair, dressed in snug fitting Jeans and a white peasant top kicking off her shoes.

"Hey," she says. "You must be the weekend stud that Ellen ordered. You gonna fuck our brains out?" She laughs loudly.

"God, Amy! She's a bit wild." Ellen explains. Amy is fair skinned, with a smattering of freckles across her cheeks; she has green eyes, and always seems to have a slight smile on her face. About your height, with breasts about the size of softballs. Today she seems not to be wearing a bra, because her nipples are poking at the fabric of her blouse.

Ellen explains, "You will have to sleep on the floor in between our beds."

Amy helpfully suggests, "You could sleep with Ellen."

At which point your blonde friend gives the redhead a friendly shove, and says, "I don't think so?"

You make an exaggeratedly sad face and Ellen gives you a shove. The three of you sit down of Amy's bed with you seated between the two sexy girls.

"So," Ellen says, "what do you want to do ?"

How do you reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)