More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jakelyon jakelyon

How do you reply?

Let's have a drink

You have an idea, "Let's have a drink or two and then see what we want to do tonight. I brought some vodka and gimlet mix in my bag; if you girls can dig up some ice we will be all set." The girls both nod in agreement, what college student can pass up the chance to tie one on, and Ellen heads down to the dorm kitchen and comes back with a tub of ice.

You quickly get to the task of making the drinks, making sure that the girl's drinks are extra strong, while you keep your own drinks petty light. Your strategy has the desired effect and within an hour, both girls are feeling pretty loose. Ellen is definitely the drunker of the two, and you smile as she hands a drink to you, her breasts brushing up against you as the three of you sit on the bed.

Now for phase two, "How about a game?" you suggest.

"Sure, what did you have in mind," Amy answers quickly throwing her arm around you.

Ellen pipes in also, "Yeah a game would be fun, how about strip poker?"

You cannot believe that things are heading in exactly the direction that you pictured. Getting the two sexy girls naked was your first order of business, and they are both drunk enough that you will be able to easily cheat to make sure they get naked for you. "Do you have a deck of cards?" you ask Ellen.

She sits for a moment thinking then smiles and says, "Yeah, third drawer of my desk."

You grab the cards glad that you do not have to reveal to them you had a deck also. You don't want them thinking that you had this all planned, even through you did. You shuffle the cards and deal, making sure you lose the first hand. Off go your shoes. Then you lose the second hand, off go the socks. Then you lose the third hand and you lose your shirt. The two drunken girls are laughing at you as you pour them another drink, and think about how the tables are about to turn.

"You are the worst poker player I have ever seen. Did you really think you could fill an inside straight. We are going to have you naked in no time," Amy laughed at you.

"Yes," Ellen added rubbing her hands over your bare chest, "He will be naked in no time."

You glanced over at Ellen as you dealt the next hand, you were not letting the girls deal as they were too drunk to handle the cards, and noticed she had a definite fuck me look. Perfect you thought to yourself as you dealt the first of three losing hands to her. Soon Ellen had lost her shoes, red sweater, and black mini-skirt and she was sitting there in her sheer red bra and panties and tan, thigh high stockings. She still had that sultry look, and did not seem to mind you staring at her big tits encased in only the sheerest silk bras. Her big nipples stuck out hard and erect through the thin fabric of the bra. You could feel your cock harden as you thought about the last time you saw her tits.

Amy was laughing at you both, "Dang Ellen if you lose anything else you are going to make your boy here pop a boner for sure judging by the way he is checking out your jugs. If your nipples get any harder you are going to rip a hole in your bra."

"Shut up Amy, I don't think you want to start talking about who is the biggest slut, because we all know which one of us would win that contest!"

You were ready to deal the next hand; the question was how to handle this. Continue to strip the clothes off Ellen, or shut up Amy and strip her down. As near as you could tell they were both ready for some action, maybe even both of them together. Then you could see which girl was ready to take things to the next level.

Do you deal the cards to get either Ellen or Amy naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)