More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by switch76 switch76

How do you reply?

Go swimming and meet some of their friends

"What do you do around here for fun?" you ask.

"Well there's not much around here so we mainly stay in the dorm. We've got a gym and a common room with tv, games and a pool table and other stuff. But mainly we hang out in the swimming pool downstairs, especially when it's hot" replies Ellen.

"Yeah, let's go swimming" says Amy enthusiastically. "We can introduce you to some of our friends. Plus, now that you're here, I think part of Ellen is already very wet."

Ellen blushes and glares at Amy.

"OK" you say "but I don't have any trunks"

"You're wearing boxers, aren't you? That'll do." Amy says "and you'll get to see us in our bikinis."

You like the thought of seeing Ellen and Amy in very skimpy clothing so you agree straight away.

The girls gather their swimming costumes and towels and you all make your way down to the changing rooms. It's only then that you all realise that since it's a girls only dorm, there is only one changing room.

"What am I suppose to do?" you ask.

"Don't worry" Ellen says "There are small cubicles to change in and shower in, if you're shy!"

You push the door open...

Does anything happen in the changing room or do you make it out to the pool?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)