More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What is she wearing?

A Cheerleader's uniform.

Ellen walks around the corner of her dorm, and runs towards you. Her large breasts bounce and jiggle pleasingly inside the blue sweater of her cheerleading outfit. You had expected her to be dressed in some kind of sexy little dress, but a cheerleading uniform isn't bad either. When she reaches you, she wraps her arms around you, and gives you a quick, wet kiss on the lips. "I'm so glad you're here." she says

Ellen backs up a few steps, and smiles. "So, how do you like my uniform?" Your eyes travel all over her body. The blue sweater fits tightly against her body, and is complemented by the short blue and yellow pleated skirt that ends at mid-thigh. Scanning down from the beautiful blonde's waist, you see yellow lycra knee socks that match the rest of her uniform, and stop just below her knee. She wears black and white saddle shoes on her feet. It's all very sexy, and arousing, but Ellen is the last girl you would expect to see as a cheerleader.

"A cheerleader, you?" you say. Ellen laughs. "Well, I think it will look good on my transcripts, and I've found that certain teachers here give me better grades on the days I wear the outfit. Do you like it?" You nod your approval, and Ellen moves back to you, and slips her arm around your waist. "This is gonna be a great weekend. I've missed you so much!" She says, and you wonder what she has in mind.

You walk up the sidewalk towards Her dorm, and through the doors. "We'll get your stuff later, tonight. I don't want Cathy to find out we've got a guy in our room. She's a real bitch, just cause she's an R.A., she thinks she's god or something. As you climb the stairs Ellen mentions that she thinks her roommate, Amy is at class right now, but should be back soon. "You'll really like Amy, she's such a free spirt. She didn't mind at all when I asked if it was alright if you stayed with us. She's really cool, I've learned so much from her. "

"I'll look forward to meeting her." You reply.

Reaching the door to Ellen's dorm room, she unlocks the door, and pushes it open. The two of you sit down on one of the two twin beds in the room. "So, what do we do until Amy gets here?" you ask.

Ellen's reply is:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)