More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

Ellen's reply is:

"Kiss me."

“Kiss me” Ellen breathes.

Taking her in your arms, the two of you slip down onto the bed. Your lips crush into Ellen’s, and she runs her hands between your shoulder blades, and down to the small of your back. Breaking the kiss, you take the soft lobe of her ear between your teeth, and bite lightly. Ellen moans lowly and closes her eyes.

“Mmmm, that’s nice.” She coos.

Moving deftly you slip your left arm free from behind Ellen’s back, and move your hand to her slim waist. She grabs your ass and squeezes, as you flick your tongue over the soft lobe of her ear. Slowly you begin to trail the tip of your tongue down her jaw line to her neck. She tilts her head back, shucking off her saddle shoes with her feet as you begin kissing her neck. Your cock is hard, and you press it against Ellen’s thigh, your arousal building with each move the two of you make. Shifting your knee, you press it between her legs, and her crotch.

“Don’t stop!” Ellen says as she rubs her pussy against your knee. Despite the fact you’re still both fully dressed, you’re sure you can feel the damp heat of her pussy on your knee.

You shift your position, and move yourself between Ellen’s legs. Your rigid cock now presses against her sex. You move your hand from her side, and slowly slide it under her sweater, towards her large, round breasts. Her legs wrap around your waist, and she begins to rock rhythmically back and forth, creating a pleasant friction between you. Overcome by her gyrations, and the sensation of Ellen grinding against you, you free your other hand and grab Ellen’s sweater and begin to pull it over her head.

The blonde beauty makes no objections, and lifts her hands over her head, in order to make it easier for you. Her golden hair falls out of the sweater, and she smiles broadly, and you see that she’s wearing a silky, midnight blue bra. Her erect nipples strain at the material. She slips her arms around your neck and begins to thrust her pelvis more vigorously.

“I’ve been sooo horny.” She says. You move a hand to her breast, and squeeze. She sighs and continues,

“I could hardly wait till you got here, I want it so bad.”

This is not the Ellen you remember. She’s a quite bit faster than you remember. But you can always talk about that later. You strip off your shirt and throw it on the floor. Then with a shrug, Ellen shifts the straps of her bra off of her smooth shoulders. In response you tug down the garment, and expose her creamy, white breasts. Her nipples stand hard, and erect, and pale pink. Her areolas are the size of a half dollar. You caress, and squeeze them both, and then take the nearest into your mouth, and roll your tongue over it. Ellen moans with delight, and arches her back in response. It’s at this precise moment when the door to the room is opened, and a attractive girl with long, wavy red hair walks into the room and gasps upon seeing you and Ellen.

“God. I’m so sorry.” She says, turning around and heading out of the room. Her face a bright red. You jerk you lips off of Ellen's breast, startled by the intrusion.

“I’m guessing that was Amy,” you say.

“Yeah” Ellen says, as she pulls up her bra straps, and pulls the cups back into place. “I think we should stop. We’ve got all weekend. I just kinda lost control. I’ve got to find Amy, and tell her its alright. Hate me?” she asks.

“No. Go ahead” you can barely hide you disappointment, or your erection which tents against your jeans. Looking down at Ellen, you can see a large dark wet spot on her cheerleading panties. She looks up at you and grins, and then reaches for her discarded sweater.

Does she go find Amy or stay with you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)