More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

Does she go find Amy or stay with you?

Ellen follows Amy.

Without any further discussion, Ellen slips the sweater back over her head, and rushes out the door in her stocking feet. Sighing at a golden opportunity lost, you swing your feet off the bed, and to the floor. Leaning over, you grab your shirt, and pull it on. As you tuck your shirt into your pants you survey the small dorm room. It’s quite obvious that you and Ellen were messing around on her side of the room.

The décor on the right side is just slightly more feminine than average. It’s neat and tidy for the most part with only the small desk at the head of the bed somewhat cluttered with various books and papers strewn next to the computer. At the foot of the bed is a closet with a sliding door, with just enough room between the bed and the closet for a dresser. Ellen’s dresser has a small jewelry box, and make up of all sorts taking up most of the room on its flat surface.

Looking over at Amy’s side of the room makes for quite a contrast. Clothes lie in small piles next to her bed and desk. Magazines, papers, notebooks are stacked and scattered on top of Amy’s dresser and desk. You note several large artists’ sketchpads, and drawing supplies under her bed. Your interest is peaked, but you decide to stick to Ellen’s half of the room for the time being. Moving to Ellen’s dresser, you slowly pull open the top drawer. Bras and panties, along with pantyhose, nylon stockings, a garter belt, and white sport socks fill the drawer. There is almost every material and color possible filling the space. You pick up a silky Burgundy set of panties with a small powder blue flower sewn on just below the waistband. As you paw through the rest of Ellen’s underwear, you find a matching bra for the panties.

Placing the bra back in its previous location, your hand nudges something solid, and pushing aside the bras and panties you find a wooden box about the size of an old cigar box. It has a brass hasp in front, but no lock, you’re very tempted to open it, but you’ve already violated Ellen’s privacy, by going through her undies, and she and Amy could walk through the door any minute. You glance over at Amy’s side of the room, and back to the open dresser drawer and the box. Should you open it and find out what’s inside, or push the underwear back into place and wait for Ellen and Amy to get back?

open the box or wait for the girls?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)