More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

Does she go find Amy or stay with you?

Run after Amy

She quickly pulls the sweater over her head and runs her fingers through her hair, looking quickly in the mirror above her dresser before she runs out of the room. Looking over the edge of the bed, you see Ellen’s shoes. She’s left without them. Easing back on to the bed, you wonder how long it will be before Ellen gets back, and if she does, whether Amy will be with her. Things were going great, and you’d love to start right where you left off.

College has changed Ellen for the better you think to yourself. Back in high school, you and Ellen were just “good friends”, and never dating. You’d dated other girls, and had sex with several of them while in school, but you’d always lusted after Ellen. She was beautiful. Blonde, radiant hair, deep blue eyes, full kissable lips and a sexy, hot body with nice, round tits. You grip your cock and squeeze thinking about the last fifteen minutes. Ellen, almost topless, your hands roaming over her body, squeezing her breasts, sucking on her nipples. This never would have happened before.

Back then you kissed maybe three times, and only one of them was very serious. And you’d given her breast a squeeze at a new year’s party in your senior year. And then of course there was the time she passed out and after carrying her upstairs, you’d felt her up and jacked off with her lying on the bed . God, you wished she’d been awake, and taken you in her mouth. The thought made you cock feel as though it was about to burst. You hoped she’d get back soon.

The door swung open, and Ellen walked in. Turning, she stood in front of you, and then moved to sit on your lap. She must feel your cock, stiff and staining against your clothes, and poking her in the ass. If she did, she didn’t express it. Draping her arm around you she pulls you close and kisses you, and your cock twitches. Breaking the kiss, her eyes sparkle and she giggles at your obvious arousal.

“I talked to Amy, everything’s cool. She's coming back, and she has to study for the next couple of hours. So maybe we could go for a ride in your car?" Kissing you gently on the neck, she nuzzles you with her nose, and continues. "I know a few good places to park. They’re nice and private. Or do want to wait a bit? Frankly, with what I feel rubbing my ass, I’d be worried the party may end before it begins.” Giggling she kisses you again.

“So what do you say?”

Want to go to the park?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)