More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by slackwirt slackwirt

Ellen's reply is:

Could you help me out?

She says, "Well, I was wondering if you could help me out. " bending over, she presents her smooth goddess-like ass to you with only a set of cheerleader bottoms covering it.

"Nothing I see needs help here. Its perfect." You reply, a bit shocked at Ellen's provacative behavior.

"Thanks, I'm soooo wet, cuz your here. Normally, Amy would dry it with her face, but she isn't here." The thought of this girl and her roomate going down on each other has a solid steel column forming in your pants. Looking at you over her shoulder, Ellen exageratedly bats her eyelashes. You decide you like Ellen's slutty new attitude.

"I'm sure I can offer the same help." You say. You move the bottoms to the side, exposing a sopping wet pussy. You lick around the surface, drying the surrounding area first. Then, without warning, you push your tongue into the dripping hole.

She begins to moan and presses her pussy back against your face. You probe deeper, and she begins to start fucking your tongue. After several minutes, she's laying on the bed spent, her knees tucked under her body, and her smooth, round ass lifted ever so slightly. Her cheerleading panties bunched at her knees, you reach over, and pull them the rest of the way down her legs, over her shoes, and off, dropping them on the floor. Then you slip one shoe then the other off her feet, and run your hand over the smooth lycra of her knee socks.

"So were you just turning my crank with that talk about you and Amy, or was that for real?" You say, running your hand up Ellen's thigh, and over her glistening pussy. The blonde moans with pleasure, and looks over her shoulder back at you. "What do you think?" she replies with a wide smile on her face

Is Ellen bi?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)