More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

Ellen's reply is:

I can think of something.

Curling up next to you, Ellen grins slyly and says that she's sure you could think of something. However, as much as you would like to do nothing better than tear off your curvaceous blonde friend’s clothes and fuck her senseless, you decide to take it slow. It was Ellen you think that suggested that you come for a visit, and she said more than once you could stay for the weekend in her dorm room.

So you ask her about classes, teachers, parties, bars, clubs and just about everything else you can think of.  As you talk, Ellen kicks off her shoes, and pulls her legs up on the bed, resting them next to you.  In response, you run your fingertips over her ankle encased in the yellow lycra of her knee socks.  The anticipation of what the weekend will bring and the feel of the smooth material arouses you, and your cock stirs in your jeans. 

“So tell me about Amy, any problems?”

Ellen tells you that she’s had no problems with her redheaded roommate, but she’s a bit opinionated, and looking at you conspiratorially Ellen softly informs you that she thinks Amy might be bi-sexual.

“Why? Has she made a pass at you?”

Giggling Ellen continues, “No silly, but I have caught her looking at me sometimes, and I get the feeling she's not thinking pure thoughts. But I’ve never heard her really talk seriously about guys, and the only time there’s been any men that she brought here is when there’s a bunch of girls here as well. She seems to have pretty intense relationships with a girl for a month or so, and then moves on to someone else, but what do I know.”

You hope that Amy’s not going to end up wrecking your plan to bed Ellen this weekend. Maybe she some kind of man hating bull dyke. Stereotypes float through your brain.

Time flies by as you talk, and soon your resting your hand on Ellen’s thigh. She smiles at your boldness, and reminds you that Amy will be walking in any time now. Then, as if on que, Amy enters the small dorm room.

“Hi “ she says with a wide smile on her face, showing a bright set of perfect, white teeth. Her slightly wavy red hair cascades down her shoulders to the middle of her back. It’s almost a burgundy color, and it contrasts with her fair complexion, which is liberally sprinkled with freckles. Dressed in a white peasant style blouse, you think that she’s probably braless, glimpsing at her ample cleavage, very little is left to the imagination. She sits down on the bed opposite of Ellen, and sighs, still smiling. Her jeans are tight, and she has a very shapely ass. As she crosses her legs, she flips off her sandals. Sailing across the small room, they land on the floor.

“I see the Elle has on the male sex fantasy outfit. Although I must say it turns me on too.”

Ellen blushes bright red “Shut up!” she retorts.

“Wait till you see her in the stockings and garter outfit. You’ll love it” Amy says.

"Yes, I would," you think to yourself. Images of Ellen dressed only in a pair of black nylon stockings and a garter belt, the blonde hair between her legs in contrast with the sheer stockings dance in your head. Your cock is hard now, and you shift your position on the bed in order to hide your arousal.

“What you two gonna do tonight? Down to Randall Avenue and cruise the bars?” Amy asks, leaning over you towards Ellen. Her large, round breasts crush against your arm, and you feel her warm breath on your neck. You hope that neither of them can tell that your cock is as rigid as a skyscraper at this point. Feeling playful, you blow ever so slightly in the statuesque redhead’s ear.

How does Amy react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)