More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

How does Amy react?

She kisses you.

If you had been paying closer attention, and thought with your head, instead of your cock you might have heard what it was that Amy leaned over to whisper into Ellen's ear.

But unable to resist, you blow into the redhead's delicate, pale ear. Turning from Ellen, she turns to face you, and shifts her position. Her legs straddle yours, and you wonder if now that she's moved she can feel your rock hard cock tenting your jeans. Leaning in close, you feel Amy's hot breath on your face, and her breasts crush against your chest. You glance over at Ellen, and puzzle over the fact that she's done nothing to stop Amy's actions. In fact, she looks slightly amused.

"Hey, if you want to blow in my ear in front of your girlfriend, I'll play." Amy says as she looks quickly to Ellen and then back to you before her lips crush into yours. Her lips are warm and soft, and her silky red hair brushes your cheeks as you kiss. Pushing off your chest with both her hands, Amy breaks the kiss, and rapidly grabs a scarf from behind you next to the bed, and wraps it around your neck.

"And now you die, Mr. Bond." She says with a very theatrical russian accent.

"Agent Konev has been working for us all along. Konev, you must help me to kill Mr. Bond."

You smirk, and decide to play along. You turn to look at Ellen, and she's rolling her eyes at the redhead.

How does Ellen react?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)