More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Imhotep Imhotep

What is she wearing?

A black floral print dress, with high heeled sandals

The door to the dormitory flies open, and Ellen rushes towards you. After embracing you, Ellen takes a few steps back, and twirls, making her dress spin and rise on the air. It lifts just high enough that you think you can see the tops of her tan stockings. You hope you get to see much more of her, and at the earliest moment, but as you daydream about having your way with the beautiful blonde, a trio of girls stop nearby just as Ellen finishes her little flourish, and interrupts you both. She blushes, and smiles sheepishly.

"Hi girls" Ellen says as she brushes her hair from her eyes, and moves closer to you.  "These three ladies live in the same dorm as I do."  Pointing to the girl nearest you, Ellen continues, This is Lynn Coffman."  Your eyes roam over the petite brunette's body.  She stands at perhaps 5'5" if that.  A cute round face surrounded by dark brown hair, that feathers back and falls to her shoulders, she has piercing green eyes, and wears oversized glasses on her face.  Most noticeable however is the fact that Lynn has a huge set of breasts for such a petite girl.  You'd guess them to be a size 40.  And even though she wears a blue cowl neck sweater, and it doesn't seem that cold to you, you think you can see her nipples jutting at the blue fabric. Her jeans look as though they are part of her body they're so tight.  "Hi" she giggles and nods a greeting.  "Hope you enjoyed Ellen's little show"  The other girls laugh, and Ellen turns a brighter red.  The perky bruenette gives you a sexy wink as Ellen starts to introduce the next girl.

"Oh, leave me alone" she says, clearly flustered as she continues with her introductions. That's Shelly Gunderson, indicating the tall, slim blonde standing in the middle of the trio. Shelly's hair is a platinum blonde, and is fliped back from her face until it falls over her shoulders, and down to her waist. She has a long, but not unattractive face, with light blue eyes, a long narrow nose, and a heathy pink complexion. She wears a white sweater that's well filled out with large apple sized breasts, denim skirt, white nylons, and black high heeled pumps on her feet. "Where are you staying?" she says smiling in a very seductive manner. God, you think are all the girls here so beautiful? The weekend is sure shaping up to be a good one.

Ellen pays no attention to Shelly's question, you mumble something about not being sure were you're staying. Ellen shoots you a glance, which you can't decipher, so you keep your mouth shut. Lastly, your companion introduces you to the last girl - Marcie.
She's the athlete of the group, well toned. Another blonde with her hair in a pony tail, what some would call a dishwater blonde. She's tan, and has a large mouth with full pouting lips, she too has blue eyes. Looking at the trio now you notice that Shelly has large chested companions on each side. Marcie seems to be a size 40 as well. She wears an open three-button polo shirt that shows a lot of cleavage, and khaki shorts and a pair of sensible flat sandals.

"Any plans for tonight?" Marcie asks you and Ellen. Lynn giggles. "No" Ellen says putting her arm around your waist. "Not yet anyway" Marcie lifts her left foot out of her sandal, and casually scratches the back of her right leg with it. The girls and I will be at The Lagoon with a few others around 8. Join us if you want, should be a wild time" With that the trio of beauties continued on their way. You wrap your arm around Ellen's waist and squeeze. "Are you possessive of me?" you smirk, and smack the blonde on her curvaceous ass. She yelps pleasantly. "Let's just get you up to my room" she says. "I like the sound of that" you reply. "typical!" she sighs. "Amy, my roommate is probably there by now anyway."

So, you enter through the back door to the dorm, and Ellen keeps a sharp eye out for her R.A. Cathy, a real bitch she says. After walking up four floors of stairs, you reach her room. through the door, you can hear Lenny Kravitz singing that he wants to get away. Ellen looks at you and says somewhat obviously Amy must be back. She grabs the knob and pushes the door open.

What do you see when the door is open?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)