More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do you see when the door is open?

Ellen's roommate Amy in her birthday suit!

Ellen pushed the door open, it swung wide, and there before our eyes stood Amy, Ellen's roommate. She was completely naked. We gasped, and Amy exclaimed "What the fuck!" She was about your height, with long, wavy red hair the fell to her waist. Her pale, white body was flecked with a light smattering of freckles, enough to be alluring. The door slammed shut, and Amy moved to pick up the towel on her bed. As she moved, her generous breasts jiggled pleasingly, and her pink nipples hardened from the cool air brought in by the opening of the door.

The redhead brought the towel up to her chest, not realizing that it was in fact, not a bath towel. It ended just short of her of her navel. Your eyes fell to her sex, and you drooled mentally as you saw the thick, red thatch of pubic hair between her legs. Amy soon realized her predicament, and said "You can pick your jaw off the floor now." Ellen laughed, and handed her roommate a beach towel. "I'm so sorry Amy." she said. The beach towel was quick wrapped and secured by Amy around her curvaceous body. "Never seen a naked girl before?" she said looking into your eyes. Without out waiting for a reply, she extended her hand "I'm Amy, guess were close friends now." she smiled, displaying perfect white teeth. "I was going to the showers."

On the floor, you notice what you assume to be Amy's clothes in a heap. Trying not to be obvious you see the end of a dildo lying underneath a pair of jeans.

Do you say anything about it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)