More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Imhotep Imhotep

What do you see when the door is open?

Amy swaying to the music.

Standing next to her dresser to the immediate left of the door stands Ellen’s roommate, Amy. Swaying seductively back and forth to the music, she’s dressed in faded jeans that hug her pleasantly smooth, round ass. Looking over her shoulder; she flashes a toothy grin, and says hi. She’s obviously not shy, as aside from the tight jeans, all she wears is a lacey black bra. Her wavy red hair cascades down to the middle of her back, and as you and Ellen seat yourselves on Ellen’s bed, Amy pulls a emerald green blouse out of the drawer, and slips it on. Once she has it buttoned; she falls on to her bed, and folding her arms behind her head asks what you and Ellen have planned for the rest of the day.

Absently, the redhead picks up a piece of paper from the floor next to her bed, and reads it, her green eyes scanning back and forth as she reads. She’s very fair, and you’ve no doubt that she burns easily in the sunlight. Her nose crinkles slightly as she laughs when Ellen says that you’ll be the only eligible male on campus this weekend. Her cheeks are smattered with freckles. You find yourself briefly wondering what Amy has planned for the weekend. Dropping the paper back to the floor, Amy rolls on her side and props up her head with one arm.

“I suppose you’re anxious for me to get out of here, eh? Hormones raging, and all that.” She smirked and sat up.

“Amy! It’s not like that.” Ellen flushed red.

“Oh, I know Elle. You’re a very good girl, and very broad minded. But still, I bet you’d like to be able to have a bit of privacy for a while. Anyway, I found out I won’t be going out of town this weekend, so I’ll be in and out.” Laughing Amy looked at you, saying “Kinda like the boy’s weekend with you.” Ellen went an even deeper shade of crimson.

“Very funny.” She replied.

“I’ll probably stay with Sherah at least one night, so… Anyway.” Amy rose from her bed, and slipped her feet into a pair of platform sandals. Ellen rose and walked the short distance to the door with her roommate.

“Look for me tonight in town, I’m going to that lesbian vampire flick, and maybe out to the bluffs to party you know who I hang with Elle. I’m sure either way you’ll have a memorable weekend.” With that she gave Ellen a quick hug, and a kiss on the cheek, and then she was gone. Amy seemed awfully friendly. Did she and Ellen have something going on? No, Ellen was about as proper as you could be. You remind yourself not to read too much into that sort of thing.

The door swung shut, and Ellen once again sat down on the bed next to you. As she did, a stack of books toppled over on Amy’s desk, knocking a pile of papers to the floor. Intermixed amongst class notes and drawings and doodles were some pictures taken at a party, as you saw several featuring Amy and three other girls with beer bottle in their hands and large numbers of people in the background.

“Looks like Amy likes to party.” You say, bending over to collect the pictures from the floor. Ellen sighs, and slides her hand over your back. You straighten the photos in your hands, and Ellen says Amy loves to party, but that you really shouldn’t look at the pictures. As she says this, her arm slides over your shoulders, and she kisses you lightly on the neck. Unintentionally, your hand brushes against Ellen’s nylon clad knee, and a tingle runs through your body. In response she swings the leg over your lap. Turning towards her she smiles, and flutters her eyelashes.

“You’re not really interested in those pictures, are you?”

How do you reply?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)