More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What does Denise do?

Let her use the book

"Do you have a name?" Denise asked.

"Not in the sense you mean," The entity responded. "You may call me as you like though, darling. You are my summoner." Denise thought hard about the response and tried again.

"You will give me your TRUE name," Denise commanded. The catsuit slumped now and the collar moved back and forth.

"Honey, I'm not one of THOSE. Where I come from, we don't have true names." The catsuit shrugged again. "Though, again, I do admire your sense of strategy. I've already given you my pledge of self-banishment, haven't I?" It seemed to sigh. "You're never going to trust me enough to use me to your advantage, are you?"

"I just...listen--this is all new to me. You can just--telekinetically pull things into the air, you can read my thoughts or something by sniffing my washed panties--I mean, I don't know what else you can do, but I just want to be SURE I'm not getting in over my head here." The catsuit sauntered toward her, wrapping its sleeves around the lower half of her back.

"Darling, you brought me forth to serve you. You called a being designed for carnal pleasure, and I've promised all that you've asked. Whether you allow me to use the book or not is up to you, but can we at least get down to some kind of fun so that I don't starve? I want you at ease. I can't eat your paranoia."

Denise took in shallow breaths as she looked down into the curves of the empty suit. She placed the book on her bed behind her, freeing both of her hands. She slowly placed them both on the suit's hips and drew them toward its rear, watching the indentations of her fingers travel over the shiny surface from the inside of the suit. Her pussy pulsed when she felt fingers travel over the back pockets of her jeans, gently squeezing her ass in a reciprocal response.

"Ah--are those fingers?" Denise asked, looking straight above the collar of the suit.

"If I can make your luscious little panties hover over there with ghostly hips modeling their shape, you don't think I can make a pair of unseen hands?" The catsuit said, squeezing Denise's butt tighter. Denise sighed, looking back at the book on her bed.

"Okay, okay." Denise broke from the ghostly embrace. "I want you to use that book to make it so you can detect other magic--and I give you permission to use it for this surprise you're talking about--but just once."

"Now we're talking. Once is all I need, darling." A latex sleeve reached out to the book on the bed, and once more it lifted off and sailed toward the suit's outstretched sleeve. This time Denise didn't stop it, and the book opened in front of the suit, flipping pages from front to back one after the other. Both of the suit's sleeves held themselves above the open pages, and the suit made pleased noises and single-syllable utterances as ten pages became fifty, and fifty became one hundred and fifty. Denise just watched in wonder before she realized what the entity was doing once it was about a third of the way through.

"Hey! Are you reading the whole damn book?!" Denise cried, taking a couple steps toward the suit.

"Of course I am, darling. I have to find what I'm looking for, don't I? These things aren't exactly equipped with proper indexes or concordances. I can't know where to find what I'm looking for by skipping about the pages randomly." The book went on slowly flipping pages as Denise realized the suit was right--there were headings, but there wasn't really a table of contents to the tome. "Here you are. Read this."

Denise watched as the open book displayed itself in front of her. A series of symbols and a pair of languages she couldn't read were displayed before her, and she couldn't see a heading to describe what the effects of these contents might actually be.

"I can't even tell what the letters are on this side," She said. "What is it I'm reading here?"

"Second indentation on the side that you can read," The suit answered. "Two-and-a-half lines...up to the marker."

"How...do I know what it's going to do?"

"You don't know what it's going to do, because it's a surprise. We've established these facts, though--yes? It relates only to the gift you have allowed me to bestow you, I have pledged it will not harm you, and I am not capable of using the book in any way to trick you--through action or inaction." The entity sounded like it was huffing now. "Really, girl. At this point most ambitious humans would already be fitting me with a conspicuously gorgeous human form and filling me with cum or commanding me to possess the objects of their affection." The suit's sleeves folded under its bouncy chest. "But you won't even allow me to SHOW you how useful I can be to you. After absorbing the naughty, naughty ideas in your essence I find it hard to believe that I've been summoned to a place so overwhelmed by chastity and cautiousness that you will not use me like the sexual tool I am."

"Listen--don't get touchy. Can't you understand that this is totally uncharted territory for any modern human?" Denise started sounding out the strange words with her mouth.

"That's not true, girl."

"What?" Denise asked.

"That this is uncharted territory for any modern human. 200 paces from here is an enchantment...increasing in power. And I barely sense it, but at 50 thousand paces or more, there--"

"200 paces?" Denise said. "That's Adam's house!"

"Then I suppose this means your earlier spell succeeded," The suit said.

"And it's getting stronger?" Denise asked. "How do you know?" The suit laughed.

"Darling, because you told me to be able to discern these things--and now I can. If your friend Adam is 200 paces in...that direction," The suit pointed with a sleeve, "Then I can tell you there is enchanted energy in his proximity working to augment itself as we speak."

"Wh-what do we do?" Denise asked. The suit approached from her side, leaning over her shoulder.

"Read, girl." It coaxed her. "Read, and delight in the power I offer you." Denise looked down at the book--at the nearly glowing lines she was instructed to read. She carefully sounded out the words, and as she completed the second line, the glow became more than an abstraction--the pages of the book actually began glowing. An energy...a light of some kind seemed to reach right into her. Even when Denise felt it, she had no second-thoughts about completing the incantation. There was something pulling her to read the rest. It wasn't a compulsion or an outside control, but rather a feeling that what she was about to do was precisely what she wanted. Exactly what she'd hoped for in years of searching--of pleading with reality itself to show her something miraculous. Something magical.

On the last syllable, Denise moaned. A tingling sensation spread through her body and put her off balance, causing her to swoon and tip backward. The suit positioned itself behind her, catching her in its sleeves and propping her up.

"Your knees, girl. Stabilize those legs. A couple of pounds of fabric is one thing, but I'm not ready to be hauling fainting humans about just yet." Denise took a deep breath and bent her legs a bit, stabilizing herself on the ground as the book fell to the floor. Behind her, the panties dropped their shape and became subject to gravity again, along with her toy--which struck a little too hard for the plastic cap holding its batteries. The thing popped open, dispensing its two AA cells as Denise turned to look.

"Um--are--are we okay?"

"I promised you wouldn't be hurt, darling. A nasty bump to the head would hurt quite a bit if I'd just let you fall--and I've spent my share of magical fuel between my travels here and my display with your intimates." As Denise steadied herself, she noticed the suit was a little less 'filled' than when she'd summoned the entity into it.

"I'm--I'm sorry I didn't trust you," Denise said, reaching out to the shoulder of the catsuit and stroking down its arm. "It's just..."

"Girl--your sympathies are appreciated, but pity is not the sentiment that can feed me," The suit responded. "How do you FEEL?"

Denise thought quietly for a moment--attempting to listen to her body. There was something--below her tummy but above the space between her legs--that felt warm. Fiery. Powerful. Not uncomfortably so, but in a way that made her anxious to do...something. She didn't know what.

"I feel like I've got... Like, okay--this is gonna sound weird--but maybe like there's some part of me, like a limb or something--not really, but like that--that I've never used before. Does that make sense?"

"Perfectly! Now, let's pay your friend Adam a visit, shall we?" Denise looked up and down at the suit.

"I mean--we could do that, but how am I going to take you over there? I can't exactly walk a block through my neighborhood alongside an animated catsuit."

"Alongside? Darling, I'm nearly exhausted as I am," The half-inflated suit said. "You chose this form for me. Surely your vivid imagination brings you to an obvious solution." Denise looked the shiny, rubbery fetishwear up and down once more, and 'obvious possibility' thrilled her enough to send a pulse of energy from her pussy to that warm space just under her belly. The tingling feeling surged through her body once more--but this time it didn't knock her off of her feet.

"Yyyes--that's my girl," The suit said--reaching its sleeves out and coiling them gently around Denise's wrists. "Darrrling." Denise watched the suit reinflate a bit--its tits puffing out to shape once more, and its formerly-wobbling posture elongated to an erect, proper stance once more.

Witnessing the thing become reinvigorated by her own body's reaction caused a positive feedback loop in Denise's own senses--and seeing the expensive would-be costume piece recharge itself sent yet another excited pulse through her. The catsuit moaned again, but this time with its inflation came its main zipper speeding down its track in the front. The two ankle zippers sailed up to the mid-calves as well, and Denise felt the slightest tug down on her jeans as the catsuit sleeves released her wrists.

"I got it," Denise said. "I totally got it." She wasted no time unsnapping her pants and dropping them to the floor. Stepping out of them once the jeans were at her ankles, she crossed her arms and pulled her shirt over her head. She was going to wear the catsuit. A catsuit occupied by a magical entity intent on Denise's own pleasure. She reached behind her back to unclip her bra, and drew breath when the pulsing energy in her sent another charge sailing over her skin.

Without touching the band behind her--the bra was suddenly unclipped.

"H--holy shit...I did that!" Denise realized. The catsuit clasped the ends of its sleeves together and hopped up and down, the curves in it bouncing slightly despite the now-loose torso area where the zipper was open.

"Darling, that is your unused limb. You've discovered it even earlier than I anticipated you could. The energy in you is...absolutely delicious. We simply needed to get you into a more...constructive state of mind.

"I'm--telekinetic? I can..." Denise stared at her limp panties across the room, thinking words like 'up' and 'rise' at them, but they remained motionless. The catsuit shook its collar a bit.

"The short answer is 'somewhat', but the word you're using...it doesn't properly explain what I've given you. You need time with it," the suit replied. "Will is its own , and it may not be exactly as you imagine, darling. It is not precisely a thought or a command. You must experience it on its own terms--and with practice you'll understand what I mean."

Denise pulled off her bra, standing in front of the catsuit in nothing but socks and underwear.

"I'm going to keep these on if you don't mind," Denise said, pointing at her panties. "It chafes a little down there without them." She gave an apologetic shrug as the catsuit held out its arms.

"I'll feel everything right through them, girl. Just step inside me already." Denise's eyes lit up as the suit turned around, peeling down its own torso all the way down below the hips and reversing itself through the thighs. Denise bit her lip and stepped into one of the hovering legs, then the other. The sexual hum in her multiplied when she felt the latex move against her, stretching itself just enough not to tug on her skin as it pulled itself upward again, rolling up her legs and stretching around her hips.

"Ungh...that's so..." Denise felt the charge move though her as the living latex gripped her ass and continued up her torso. She held her hands to her sides, guiding them to the armholes as the suit stretched over her chest and shoulders, tweaking her nipples as it began zipping itself up. "Fu--fuck..." Denise cried, feeling a portion of her own weight carried by the possessed suit as it zipped halfway through her chest, leaving a little cleavage visible. The suit grabbed her ass as the crotch tensed and pushed against her clit, and suddenly she was standing on her tip-toes, barely feeling her connection to the floor. When she realized it was balancing her perfectly, she dared to flex the fronts of her feet, lifting both of them off the ground and gasping as she looked across the room at herself in the mirror. She was a few inches off of the floor, suspended by the suit as its latex played against her clit and held her aloft. "I--I thought you..."

"Couldn't carry your weight?" The suit asked, the vibration of its voice humming over her body as it spoke. "Girl...this is just the beginning. With the sexual anticipation you have crawling all over your nerves just this moment--I could likely lift ten times your weight." Denise cooed, closing her eyes and flowing with the suit's ministrations. "And this isn't even a proper meal. My clever, clever girl...I don't know if I've ever been wrapped around a core of energy so absolutely perfectly. This...suit you've called me to--it is absolutely brilliant."

"Y--yeah...it's pretty fucking good on this side too," Denise stuttered, laughing when she opened her eyes again. "Are you still sure you wanna go see Adam right this moment?"

"You're more than enough to sustain me for the time being, darling...but if we use your friend Adam and the enchantment you created earlier today, we'll be even more well-positioned to fulfill fantasies you haven't even discovered inside yourself yet."

Well, damn. Should we go visit Adam, then? Or just let the suit and Denise party right here, right now??

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)