More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

Well, damn. Should we go visit Adam, then? Or just let the suit and Denise party right here, right now??

Head to Adam's House

"Let's go to Adam's," Denise said, admiring herself in the mirror again. "I'm, uh...gonna have to wear something over you, though. And--uh--you're gonna have to lay off my clit for at least a little while." Denise sighed as she looked down at her crotch, marveling at the rubber bending in against her pussy and rubbing her though her panties.

"I'm sorry, darling. You're irresistible."

The suit gently set Denise back on the ground, and Denise gasped again, holding her hands against her breasts as the rubbery cups moved against them. She bit her lip again, watching her excited nipples showing through the latex as she was prodded and pinched. She tried to ignore it, heading to her dresser drawers and opening one up, shuffling through her things to decide how to accessorize this suit to make it acceptable on her walk to Adam's.

"Your reaction to using the magic I bestowed on you, girl--it was a little exhilarating. Don't you think it a benefit to both of us for you to try more instead of pawing through things like a commoner?" Denise stopped what she was doing and shrugged.

"I mean--magic uses some kind of energy, doesn't it? I don't want to, like, drain myself or something," Denise said.

"You have the BOOK, darling, and you're a woman a few years from your prime. If you begin lacking in ethereal power, we can easily find a way to tap a source and augment your stores." Denise nodded, backing away from the drawer.

"Okay, here goes..." Denise closed her eyes. She figured that some hot pink pantyhose would be awesome over this suit. She tried to hold the form of them in her mind as she thought about a denim skirt. Her eyes popped open when she heard the sound of her closet opening. Her face lit up. The limp pantyhose were hovering in front of her, and the denim skirt was bobbing out of her closet, unclipped from its hanger. "God, that's so fucking cool..." Denise said, reaching out and running her hand down the silky pantyhose. "How did you do that thing where you made it look like an invisible person was in my panties?" She asked.

"It's all your will, darling," The suit responded. "You called them to you easily enough. Command their form as you commanded their position." Denise considered this, but continued gathering items for the outfit. She waved an arm at her closet, watching the doors open wide as she did so. The hand motion wasn't necessary, per se--but it did help tie her physical actions to her intention in some way. It felt easier than just visualizing the effect that she was trying to achieve.

Looking at her closet, she considered a pink button-up blouse to match her stockings. It was short-sleeved, but Denise didn't mind. Having sleek, shiny black arms didn't outrank the more scandalous things she'd ever left the house wearing. Besides, the blouse matched the pantyhose. She focused on the blouse's form, picturing its motion flowing out of the closet in a sort of dance.

The blouse responded, dropping from its hanger and puffing out, turning gracefully as it filled to shape and joined the other clothes next to Denise. Excitement from her newfound magical abilities flowed through her, and she felt the catsuit play against her pussy again in response.

"Mmm...do me a favor and go light down there when we're out and about, okay?" Denise closed her eyes as the suit pushed against her clit, just enough for her to notice.

"A human with a fetish streak for magic," The suit giggled. "Darling, with my guidance, your tastes and that book--we are going to make a fantastic team." Denise smiled, feeling warmth as the gentle caresses on her clit continued. She thought about her favorite glossy black mary-janes, willing them to join the rest of her selected outfit.

As she eyed her closet once more, the shoes shuffled out, strutting as Denise watched. The suit tweaked her nipples as she took things a step farther, commanding the hose to yawn open and place themselves near her feet so she could step in.

"Eeeeasy," Denise giggled. "I'm gonna go weak in the knees here if you keep it up," She said, unsteadily lifting one of her latex-clad legs to let the hose slip over it.

"So let it happen, girl--I can hold this body with greater and greater ease if you let me play with you like this. You like it, don't you?" Denise smiled, letting out an almost drunken laugh as her erogenous zones were gently prodded and pulsed by the suit. "You're only at a sliver of your capacity for feeding me, and already I'm feeling quite re-energized."

"Mmm...sounds good to me," Denise said, letting her head roll back. "In fact--before we go out in public--go ahead and step things up a bit...and get me dressed."

"With absolute pleasure, girl," The catsuit purred. Denise inhaled sharply as the suit clinched against her breasts, pulling her head forward and looking down to see what looked like two invisible hands squeezing and massaging her tits. She moaned as the suit pulled her into the air, letting the pantyhose onto both at once. The hose puffed out before pulling up on her, making the task a split-second job. Denise watched her blouse unbutton, holding out her arms behind her as it slid on.

Now she felt the suit kneading her ass and thighs, reveling in the attention as she watched her blouse button up on her. She was breathing faster, feeling herself getting wet as the suit's insistence increased. She felt her legs pulled together, and looked down to see the denim skirt pulling over her legs, up her thighs and over her waist, buttoning itself. It was a tighter fit than normal, having to fit itself over the latex suit. The compression only added to the suit's sensual grip over every inch of her skin, and when Denise was set down again, she landed right in her glossy shoes, which buckled themselves.

"Whoa," Denise said as the suit walked her over to her full-length mirror on the door. "It feels strange being walked around like that," She chuckled.

"I can let you handle things again if you wish," The suit said to her, squeezing her ass. Denise shook her head, looking herself up and down in the mirror.

"Uh-uh...I wouldn't mind getting used to it," Denise cooed. "We're a team, right?" She watched as her tits bounced themselves under the blouse. "Ungh...that's so hot."

"We look great," The suit said. "Shall we be off?" Denise nodded, and the suit turned, taking her out the door and down her stairs.

"I need my phone and keys," Denise said as they approached the door. "And shouldn't we take the book?"

"No mechanical door lock is a match for your will," The suit said, "But it'll take a bit more ingenuity to replace your technology through magic, I suppose." The suit turned Denise back toward the hall, where her phone floated out. "The book, my dear, is in my memory. Fuel me properly, and there's no knowledge in that tome that we can't tap together."

Denise grabbed the phone and started to text Adam.

"Wait, darling," the suit said. "Don't we want to surprise him?" Denise shrugged.

"I mean--I kinda just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to run into his whole family, you know? With what I assume you have planned," Denise said. She moaned as latex pressure played at both her clit and her asshole at the same time.

"Darling...you're in charge here, but if you wish to maximize my potential--and yours--there are certain elements of trust that you should dedicate to me." Denise murmured in the affirmative. "Caution in very particular circumstances will suit us well...but if your world has progressed the way I expect, based on your style of dress and your attitude as a young woman, boldness will propel our power magnificently." Denise grinned, biting her lip and grasping her tits with both hands.

"You're...very convincing," Denise said, taking a deep breath and opening her front door.

"Generations of experience, darling." Denise closed the door behind them as they walked out into the evening, and she heard the bolt on the door turn over the moment she considered it.

"That is just too fucking cool," She said again. "I can't wait for you to meet Adam."


In his room, Adam marveled at the sweatshirt hovering across from him in his bedroom. It was filled out to an amorphous shape, cylindrical and puffy--including the hooded part atop the pullover.

"Denise is going to flip," Adam said, holding his arm out to the sweatshirt, which mirrored his limb. "Not quite like a servant, but this is still pretty mind-blowing." He pulled on the sleeve, and the sweatshirt followed him to the middle of his room. Adam held his arms out in front of him like a scoop-shape, as if he were carrying something invisible, and the shirt mirrored him again. "Okay, okay--now stay like that. Do you get me? Don't--move." Adam went to get the folded up blanket on the end of his bed, tossing it into the curled arms. The hoodie didn't budge. The sleeves stayed in place, and now his clothing golem was effectively carrying something.

Rudimentary, sure, but it was something.

He needed the book again to know more. Apparently, without a spirit to occupy the shirt, it functioned in some sort of tabula rasa sense, mimicking him unless he gave extremely clear directions on how to act.

"Adam, you have a visitor!" His mother called. He quickly tossed the blanket back on his bed and grabbed one of the hoodie's sleeves again, trying to pull it toward his closet. It didn't budge.

"Just a second!" He called back, hearing footsteps approaching. "Okay, okay--you can move again..." He hissed quietly to the hoodie, panicking. "Come on!" The hoodie unlocked from its position and followed him dutifully toward the closet, where he closed the door on it. "I'll be back--just...don't do anything until I come and get you." A knock on the door, and two seconds later, his mom opened it.

"Listen, normally I'd have just...are you okay?" His mom looked around the room. "You look a little tense."

"Fine! I'm fine. Who's here?"

"Denise. So listen, I know you're in college now and normally I would have just sent her up, but you do have class pretty early tomorrow, and she looks...like you two have some plans...out." Adam shrugged, shaking his head. He looked at his phone.

"Nah, not that I know of. She, um, she borrowed a book from me earlier. Maybe she's bringing it back." His mom rolled her eyes.

"Really? 'Borrowed a book' is the best you've got?" Adam gave her a defensive look, and she shook her head. "She walked over, Adam. I didn't see her carrying a book...and the outfit she's wearing really doesn't leave, um...room for much cargo."

"Okay, well--I dunno what we're doing, then. Are you saying I can't go out?" His mom folded her arms.

"I just...I'll make this quick, Adam. If I start letting you out late on school nights, your sister is going to start crowing at me for being unfair to her, and I'd...really, really like to avoid all that."

"Sarah's still in high school!" Adam said.

"You two are a YEAR apart," His mom responded. "She's 18, she starts college next year--and between you and me, I don't need your father accusing me of being irresponsible when he's helping pay for the lion's share of your educations. We can talk about you living on campus next year--if you can convince him of that tuition hike--but while you're still here, I just need your help. For your sister's sake. Okay?" Adam shrugged, relenting. He was hoping this wasn't loud enough for Denise to hear.

"Okay, okay. We can hang out up here, though? For a little while?" Adam's mom gave a sort-of signal with her hands. "I got it, I got it. We'll be quick, here, okay? What if I go to her place for a while?"

"To...study?" His mom winked. He nodded, seeing where this was going.

"By all means. If that's what you need to tell her, I can totally corroborate that," Adam smiled. He couldn't believe his sister's whining had this much pull over mom's decision-making. He needed a job to PAY for next year's room-and-board at school. Then dad would be out of objections.

"I'm not trying to stifle you, honey," His mom hugged him. "You're an adult. It's just...I've got a couple more years to keep her on the right track, and..."

"No more, mom--I got it. I'll do what I can," Adam said, hugging her back.

"Thank you, baby. If you go to Denise's, just be back before I leave for work tonight. I don't want Sarah here all alone. 11, okay?" Adam nodded. "You wanna come get her?" Adam followed his mom back downstairs. When he wound around the hall back toward the entry, his eyes bulged.

"Hi, Adam." Denise waved. "Sorry I just dropped in--is it a bad time?" Adam just shook his head, trying not to drool over the outfit. Denise wore some showy things...but was this--latex?

"Sorry to keep you waiting, hon," His mom said to Denise. "There were just some things I forgot to ask him to do before I go to work."

"Still on nights?" Denise asked her. Adam's mom nodded.

"On whenever the ER needs me," She said.

"Uh, I wanna show you something upstairs," Adam said. "Then you wanna head back to your place?" Denise felt the faintest tickle against her clit at the question.

"Sure!" She said, trying to stifle her reaction. She couldn't very well tell the succubus to cool it. "Nice seeing you, Melissa."

"Have fun, kids," Adam's mom said, getting back to her laptop on the kitchen table. "I'll probably be getting ready for work here, so if you don't see me on your way out, lock the door, Adam.

"Uh huh." He motioned to Denise. "C'mon." The two climbed the stairs, and when they got into Adam's room, he quietly shut the door. "So...really awesome outfit," Adam said, looking her up and down again. "I mean..."

"I know, I know...it's a little much. There's a good reason for that," she said, raising an eyebrow. Adam flushed at the insinuation, and Denise felt the suit tweak her again. She tried to hold her reaction in check--but she assumed it could feel Adam's reaction. Denise always suspected that Adam liked her, but he was paying extra special attention to her legs now. She could tell. "What did you want to show me?"

"So. Don't freak out, but that spell we tried earlier on my hoodie?" Adam started, heading to his closet door. "It worked. At least in some sense." He opened the door and led the thing out by a sleeve again. Denise watched, intrigued by the thing. Adam's hoodie was hovering in the air next to him, puffed to a barrel-like shape, filled out like a windsock in a strong, steady breeze.

"Well, that's interesting," Denise said, walking over to the hoodie. "Is it your servant?" She asked, running her hands up the soft knit cotton of the torso.

"Interesting?" Adam guffawed. "That's seriously it?" He shook his head. "Thing is floating in space, Denise." She shrugged, hugging the form. The cylindrical sleeves acted in kind, embracing her back. Adam's heart thumped as he watched her interact with the enchanted shirt--apparently unfazed by the sight of real magic happening in front of her. "It, um...it kinda does what I do--like it mirrors actions unless I give it super specific directions," He said. "I can't believe you can take something like this so naturally...though I guess, if anyone I know would, it would be you."

"You found a real magic book, Adam." Denise grinned, letting go of the hoodie. It dropped its sleeves again as she turned to him. "I could've told you that before I saw this," she motioned to the hoodie. "Wanna know how I know?"

Adam swallowed hard, nodding at her.

What does Denise do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)