More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 92 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Seen in her new nightie!

Lauren made a mistake though. She didn't look as thoroughly before darting out on her daring run across the ballroom. So, she darted it, bare legs pumping, nightie pulled down, and practically ran into a group of men. The workers, who had just finished installing hidden nanny cams all over the house, stood in shock. There, before them was Lauren, holding her dress over her crotch, nothing but a pink nightie on. Her hand held her nightie over her crotch, but it was clear from the amount of bare hips showing, that she wore nothing underneath.

Lauren froze. She looked at the men's faces. Their shocked expressions slowly turned to grin's of amusement. Then, Lauren looked down. The pink, immature nightie was stretched down over her torso, pulled taught over her shocking and excited nipples. The dark skin of said nipples was slightly visible through the fabric.

Below, one hand pulled the nightie down. On each side of that though was wide, pale skinned hips that were so clearly not pantie clad. Then, her rather thick thighs, her stubby legs, even her little feet she was shy about. All visible, all bare for a group of strange men!

She stood staring stupidly at the amused workers for a moment. Then, remembering herself, she turned and darted to her room. This unwittingly revealed her butt, covered only with her pulled down nightie over her crack. Most of each thick cheek was visible on each side. The men burst out laughing, some wolf whistling, as Lauren scrambled away, heart pounding, cheeks crimson.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)