More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

What's next?

Go possess celebrities, first stop Kim Kardashian!

As much as that lady looked tempting for Aaron, there wasn't a sure thing that she had the money to support yours and Hanks superhero hideout, so why not go for a sure thing and get a rich celebrity's body to get funds from? Aaron thinked to himself as he made his way into Hollywood, excited over the idea that he can possess any celebrity that he wanted. Aaron decide to possess a female because he always wanted to know what it was like to be female. He thought about Kim Kardashian. She was very sexy and he thought he could have a lot of fun being her. That rich witch had more than enough money already, what's a couple few million to her? Aaron float around for a little while to try and find out where she was. He find out where her house was and then float over there.

When he got there, he float in through the wall and into a very large room. No one was in there so he decide to search the house. Aaron was getting a little disappointed that there seemed to be no one in the house. Then he float into one of the rooms and there was Kim Kardashian sitting in her room fixing herself up. She was wearing a white top with a black jacket and grey jeans. She was putting on some makeup and he thought she looked really sexy.

Aaron floated behind her and figured that this was as good a time as any and pushed he spirit into her. Kim bent forward a bit and went "Uhhhgg..what was that?" Her body started shaking and then she passed out.

Aaron woke up feeling a bit strange and a bit dizzy. He grabbed his new head and the realized that he suddenly had a whole bunch of hair on his head. "What the hell?" Aaron said. Then he realized that his voice was more feminine and in a higher pitch than before. He looked at his hands and realized that they're manicured and much more slim. "Wow. It actually worked" Aaron said in Kim's sexy voice. He was so surprised to hear her voice come out of his mouth and excited at the same time. Aaron look down and saw Kim's large tits on your chest. He reached his hands up and feel them up. "This feels so good" Aaron said in Kim's voice. He decide to grab at her ass. He took his hands and just start squeezing Kim's ass. "I could totally get used to this" he said. He walked up to a mirror and saw Kim Kardashian looking back at him with a smile on her face. "Hi there. I'm Kim Kardashian and I'm a fake sexy bitch with big fake ass and tits!" he says in her voice as he play with her boobs.

Then Aaron got a better idea. He decide to film a little show with Kim's phone and explore his new body further with the phone set near the mirror and lock the door just in case someone else was in the house, and then take off her clothes. Aaron slowly start to strip Kim's sexy body which was really turning him on until the point that he was standing in her room in just a bra and panties. Then he continue to fondle her boobs and ass. Aaron decide to take it further and take off Kim's bra and panties until she was naked. He look in the mirror and smile because he saw a naked Kim Kardashian looking back at him. "Now I see why every guy seems to lust after her." Aaron says. Then he started to finger himself with one hand and fondling boobs with the other. Aaron start to moan louder and louder until the point where you finally orgasm. "God that felt amazing." Aaron said "I wonder if I should go show off my new sexy body to Cody." Aaron decide to first complete the task at hand and sent the video of his fun to his dummy Email account so it can't be tracked back to him and transferred the funds from Kim's account to his and Hanks, personal remote account. Taking 5 million out and approved the transfer from Kim's card. "That will do it" Aaron said as he flow out of Kim's body leaving her in a pool of her own juices.

What happens next? Should Aaron possess more celebrities or report back to Hank?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)