More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 34 by zechs195 zechs195

Who is it?

A night watchman

Lucy heard the voice and froze. She could see a flashlight shining on the woman above her. She couldn’t see who was there and the man also couldn’t see her behind the bushes. He of course knew she was there but acted like he did not. He was talking to the woman.

“What are you doing in the park so late?”

“Walking my dog,” The woman said appearing casual.

“Where is it?” Asked the man.

“Right here,” She pointed down at Lucy even though he couldn’t see her. Lucy was frozen, hoping he wouldn’t come any closer. She lost track of all other thoughts only focusing on the hope he’d leave them alone. She couldn’t stand the thought of being seen by anyone new.

“Okay, I was just checking to make sure. We had reports of a streaker but you’re clearly not. That said: a dog with no leash can get you a fine in a public park. Do you have a leash?”

The woman opened her purse and took out a leash. She had a dog at home she used it for but she was always hoping for the excuse to use it on Lucy.

“Sure thing. Let me just put in on her.”

Lucy was still frozen but trusted the woman had her best interest at heart when she bent down and affixed the leash to the front of Lucy’s collar.

“Thank you, ma’am. Please call us if you see that streaker.”

“Will do, officer.”

The officer left and Lucy started to calm down from the immediate danger but her situation started to crash back. She didn’t even think to ask the woman to remove the leash. She started to feel the cold again and started to shiver.

“Let’s try and warm you up by moving around.”

Lucy just nodded as the woman led her by the leash back and forth by the bushes Lucy followed on all fours looking up at the woman with admiration and appreciation. In her mind the woman had protected her again and she felt she’d never do anything to harm her. That she was leading her by a leash when she didn’t have to was something that Lucy assumed was for good reason. She was moving around and it did help her feel warmer but her nipples were still incredibly erect from the cold and arousal. She could feel her breasts weaving back and forth now that she was moving and they felt heavy. After a while she no longer needed to be led and instead was walking on her own. She was still in shock, aroused, humiliated, and scared but for some reason she felt like there was nothing this woman wouldn’t do to help her and felt less embarrassed at the woman’s prime view of her near perfect ass and wet pussy as she walked behind her. It barely bothered her that with each 'step' her cheeks spread exposing her asshole to the woman, the one thing she’d managed to keep hidden from everyone else.

She was still embarrassed but this woman didn’t feel like a stranger anymore even though she didn’t know her name. She started to think more about the submissive role the woman had discussed earlier. Maybe she did want that. She told herself only in the bedroom but then started to think about the idea outside the bedroom. Lucy was almost content when something shocked her...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)