More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by zechs195 zechs195

What does the woman do?

A demonstration

“Hush, you’re a good girl, a very good girl,” The woman knelt down again and rubbed Lucy on the head. Lucy looked up at her through tear filled eyes. The touch was providing comfort even in the most horrible situation of her life.

The woman smiled, “Max will be here soon. I can feel it but... you’re kind of a mess and I don’t just mean emotionally. Why don’t I clean you up a bit and show what it’s like to be pampered. That way you know whether you really want to tell Max.”

Lucy was on the verge of a panic attack but the woman’s words made her snap out of it for a second. Her mind was in a fog as she looked at her hands: they had dirt and grass on them. She looked under herself and saw her knees were dirty too. Her legs were also covered in a lot of vaginal juices. It was already bad enough she’d be naked, she could definitely use some freshening up before seeing Max. She just nodded unsure if she should or even could speak. The thought she could clean her self up never occurred to her.

Lucy was so busy staring at herself that she barely noticed the woman had gone to a nearby water fountain to wet some napkins from her purse. She came back and knew arousal was key to getting Lucy back on the right track. Lucy was still on all fours disappearing into her own world when she let out a loud gasp as she felt a wet napkin being rubbed up her pussy and ass crack from the hood of her clit all the way to her anus. That was all it took to send her back to peak arousal as the woman worked up and down her pussy clearing the juices as Lucy bit her lip to try and suppress a moan.

“Let’s get you all cleaned up like the good girl you are.”

Lucy opened her mouth to speak but all she could do was moan back, which embarrassed her but not enough to make her ask to stop. The woman grabbed her collar gently but firm giving her leverage and making sure Lucy couldn’t go anywhere during her cleaning. Lucy didn’t want to go anywhere, she just wanted an orgasm, she would sell her very life for one and while she didn’t realize it, she was in the process of doing so.

“You have very pretty pussy, there’s no need to hide it. You’re so beautiful you don’t need to hide anything.”

Lucy could barely understand what was being said she just moaned louder pushing her pelvis back hoping it would cause more stimulation. She wanted to grab her nipples but was scared to give in and acknowledged she was enjoying this. Right when she felt so close to cumming the napkins moved to her inner thighs not quite stimulating her enough to cum leaving her frustrated. She groaned which the woman ignored as she cleaned her legs and thighs. She used more napkins than Lucy would ever want anyone to know as they became too filled with juices and she’d have to switch to new ones. then the woman took the last napkin covered in her juices and wiped her face with it to help clear tears and drool and of course to secretly help humiliate Lucy further allowing her mind to be more easily bent to her will. Lucy couldn’t think straight but she could smell and taste her own juices. She knew it should bother her but she didn’t care.

“There fresh and clean, like a good girl. I’ll clean your hands and knees right when you leave with Max since you’d have to go right back to all fours and get dirty all over again.”

Lucy couldn’t tell if the woman was making sense or not but she seemed like a good person to her and since she had no control deferred to her judgement. The woman got down and rubbed Lucy’s behind adding to her arousal and Lucy decided right then that if the woman wouldn’t finish her she had but to masturbate she didn’t care if she was naked in public, collared, on all fours and right down the street from college where everyone knew her . she needed it. She started to reach back hoping the woman would understand and not abandon her but just then a voice shouted, “Hey!”

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)