More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 35 by zechs195 zechs195

What happened?

She sees her reflection

Lucy had almost completely forgotten they were waiting for Max. Her arousal and humiliation had overwhelmed her mind to the point she was starting to accept her role or at least not notice that she wasn’t at all like her usual self. Lucy has absentmindedly drifted away from the bushes she wasn’t thinking about her level of exposure. If anyone looked over they would see her leashed, collared, on all fours and of course naked as she had been for quite some time. She felt the woman walking behind her and wondered what she was thinking seeing her ass and pussy every second for the last few minutes. She knew the woman really cared about her so it probably wasn’t anything bad. She was now over near a very small pond in the park and realized she was very thirsty. She didn’t even hesitate and went right up the water and bent down to start lapping some up into her mouth.

The woman couldn’t believe her progress. In a few short hours she was almost there. She would be a hero to the world for her hard work in making Lucy see the truth. She was still concerned that it hadn’t fully taken but she knew that Lucy had accepted her role with her and an trust had been formed.

Lucy was starting to feel refreshed when she saw her reflection. She saw her cute young face her eyes dulled and glazed from the day’s emotional toll, she saw her bare breasts with erect nipples weaving back and forth as she moved slightly, she saw... she saw the damn collar with a leash running from it. She started to get an overwhelming feeling like something was very very wrong. She saw the emotion come back into her eyes and reached up to grab her breasts. She was naked! She was outside, naked, on all fours leashed, and collared acting like a dog. She wasn’t a dog, she thought, she was a person!

She turned to the woman and the tears came back to her eyes. She was completely ashamed at her nudity. She got into a seated position and covered both breasts with one hand and shot the other between her legs. She felt the wetness of her pussy and her shame only grew.

The woman saw her panic and knew this was not going to be as easy as she thought.

Lucy looked into her eyes, “Do... Do... you care about me? Do you like me like this?” She was entering a full blown panic attack and breathing heavily.

The woman bent down still holding the leash, “I do care about you Lucy. I care about you so much. I like you how you are... you decide what that is.”

She decided to let Lucy pretend to have some control in order to get her back to a calmer and more submissive state.

“I’m a person! That’s what I want to be!”

“Hush, you are. Everyone knows that. Do you know that?”

“I think... I think I do,” She started to breath more calmly. She wasn’t really sure she was a person but the woman’s reassurance was helping her.

“Lucy I know this might sound weird but there’s one thing I do when I really need to calm down.”

“What... what should I do?”

What does the woman suggest?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)