More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by bbcummings bbcummings

Who do we follow next?

Blossoming Love

Sometimes, two people meet and the world stands still. Silence descends and all interruptions cease, leaving the pair to enjoy their first moment together in peace.

For Abby Wells, something just clicked when she met Sadie Miller in Eleanor Roosevelt Commons, the female first-year dorm. All Abby could see for a moment were those beautiful, bright baby-blue eyes sparking at her from only a few feet away.

Back then, she had been a blonde, long-haired country girl with a Dixie belt-buckle and cowboy boots. She was straight as straight could be. A red blooded American bombshell ready to find a red blooded American stud. Ring by Spring, am I right?

Then those beautiful baby-blues knocked her on her feet.

The feeling was mutual. Sadie, with her soft, quiet demeanor and her childlike wonder at the world, accepted Abby with open arms. By the end of the first week of college they were finishing each other's sentences. By the end of the third, they were the best of friends.

That her feelings ran deeper than just friendship was a fact Abby tried her best to ignore. Conservative family and upbringing. Being right for Jesus and all that. However, the summer break didn't lie.

Just three months away from her best friend in the world left Abby feeling lost and heartbroken, adrift in a vast sea. Her greatest fear, one that grew on her like a fungus, was that Sadie would come back from summer break with someone else. That a distance would form between the closest partner Abby ever had.

Fortunately, that did not happen. Sadie was just as lost as Abby.

That's when Abby had to get real about her feelings. She started to explore those urges which at first felt alien. The once solid facade began to rapidly crumble.

Abby cut her hair to her shoulders, the shortest it had ever been. She started playing with hair dye and new styles.

She changed her wardrobe and threw out her redneck memorabilia. It was a painful journey, but Sadie was there all the way. A silent companion.

For Sadie it was easier. Her parents were hippies. She was a single child in a ruleless world. All things went with Sadie's family.

Of course, they moved slow. The fact of their attraction remained unstated, hovering in the ether, waiting to be made real.

It had been a normal study night. Despite having nearly opposite study fields, Physics for Sadie and English for Abby, the girl's always studied together. It made the drudgery move by so much quicker.

Most nights they teased each other and giggled about this or that. Not tonight. This time, Abby's hands graced across Sadies as she reached for a pen on the table. Feeling the warmth, Abby hovered.

Sadie looked into Abby's eyes. This big, beautiful baby blues.

"I love you," Sadie said plainly.

"I love you," Abby said right back.

Then they were kissing. First it was soft, delicate presses of their full lips, then wetter explorations. Abby tasted Sadie and found herself needing more.

Abby closed the door and turned off the lights in the study room. She pulled the blinds and turned the lock, not realizing it was faulty.

Then they were at it again. Abby pushed her best friend onto the couch. The feeling of being on top, of being dominant, thrilled her. Sadie was happy to oblige, having always been the quiet little mouse of the every group.

Soon, hands were clutching breasts and clothes were coming off. Before either girl knew it, the were naked from the waist down, there sopping pussies rubbing against each other. The sensation was warm and deliciously wet

Neither of the young lesbians noticed the door open or the shadow move inside. They didn't hear the slimy "plop" as something fell from the shadow and started to crawl towards the lustful pair.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)