More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by bbcummings bbcummings

What's next?

Taking Control

Abby was an experienced girl by mid-high school. She just didn't have any experience with this kind of thing. Certainly she didn't have experience on top, being in charge.

Sadie, on the other hand, was entirely new to...well everything. Abby wasn't Sadie's first girlfriend. Abby was her first: period.

Was this how kissing felt? Sadie was awkward at it, but it still felt amazing!

Usually Sadie was a quiet little bundle of nerves. Even minor actions sometimes consumed her mind in stress and anxiety. Not now though, with Abby in control.

It wasn't just this moment either. Abby consistently relieved Sadie of that constant pressure to try and blend in while feeling so alien. It's part of why Sadie loved Abby so dang much!

Sadie had been home schooled straight through high school. While her parents were anything goes hippies on the surface, they wanted complete control over their daughter in private. She was their precious little darling. She needed protection and shelter. Fun was never a part of the deal.

Coming to college had been the equivalent of tossing a baby bird out of a tree and expecting it to fly. Sadie remembered her first day in the freshman dorm, her eyes bulging out of her sockets as she tried desperately to tread water.

And then there had been Abby, her perky blonde self barging in on Sadie and not letting her have a moment of self-consciousness.

And now Sadie FELT Abby against her. Felt the intimate touch of her lips and pussy, the sweet smell of Abby's breath. Felt Abby's large, warm breasts, so much bigger than Sadie's own small pair, quiver in her hands.

This was heaven, Sadie thought. This was absolutely heaven. The girl kissed her new lover passionately, oblivious to the hell that was coming.

***

When Abby felt the sudden pressure at her pussy lips, she initially thought it was Sadie's fingers pressing in. This momentary hesitation was enough to give the worm a chance to dive deep into Abby, gaining a permanent foothold into the girl.

Abby yelped at the sudden invasion. She had taken a good number of cocks in high school and even college, but nothing this painfully big. It shot several inches into Abby, its infernally warm body wiggling and throbbing against her vaginal walls.

For the worm, the time was of the essence. It sensed that it could not complete a normal joining without alerting the one underneath its victim. Stealth was key for the creatures at this time. Instead, it pushed several inches into Abby before opening its tip and jetting several hundred little tendrils.

These tendrils shot into Abby's womb and dug into the soft flesh, eliciting a loud scream.

"Abby? What's wrong," Sadie said. She could not see the monstrous creature between her friends legs. She only saw the look of horror and pain on her lover's face

Then the look faded from Abby's face. The tendrils worked quickly, forming neural connections with the girl, reshaping her body and mind for the task.

The rest of the worm, its bulk, slid all the way out of Abby's pussy yet remained attached via the tendrils. It reshaped itself steadily, its pink flesh merging with the skin and tissue of Abby's pussy.

As it did so, it flooded Abby's body with painkillers and aphrodisiacs. Abby's head went cloudy, momentary horror replaced by alien need.

She dove down on Sadie, kissing her brand new girlfriend with more gusto than ever. As she did so, Abby merged with the evil monstrosity hanging between her legs.

It was now seamless with Abby's body. The head swelled and thickened and a slit formed on its crest, forming the shape of a cock. The appendage lenthened and thickened, its flesh becoming harder, growing ribs and bumps along the shaft.

Abby squealed through her kiss as she started to feel the appendage not as an outside invader, but a natural part of her body. It whispered to the college girl, begging her to put it in a warm, waiting hole. Begging her to the cute dark-haired girl panting and bucking under her.

Then the final phase of transformation happened. Behind the newly formed cock, the skin started to swell and stretch out as two black, glowing pouches started to descend. Without warning, Abby's new testicles dropped, swelling to nearly the size of a softball each.

Abby let out a deepening roar, reveling in the sudden surge of power her new balls gave her. Her shaft leaked black pre-cum. It now measured nearly 16 inches in length and 3 inches in diameter. Muscles filled out and toned on the transforming girl, giving her immense strength.

Sadie gazed up in horror at her lover. At the awful thing protruding from between her best friend's legs.

"Abby, what is THAT!?" Sadie cried.

Abby closed her eyes, her breath heavy and labored. Her thoughts were fuzzy and distant, hidden behind an overwhelming fury pumping between her legs.

The thing between her legs ached with bizarre, tingly pleasure. It was huge. So big and hot. Abby's hand idly brushed the sensitive, bumpy flesh of her monstrous penis. Where her fingers touched, brilliant little lightning bolts of feeling shot into the monstrous trunk of flesh. Then Abby gave it a light stroke. More pleasure. Harder strokes. Soon Abby was lewdly jerking off her monstrous penis, feeling a distant rushing pleasure flowing towards the throbbing head.

" her," the cock seemed to whisper with every bestial stroke. "She'll feel so warm and wet."

Sadie stared slackjawed in horror as her new girlfriend masturbated her decidedly masculine genetalia in front of her. It all felt unreal.

Abby's eyes shot open, her formerly brown eyes turning a glowing purple. She stared down at Sadie with unyielding hunger and need. Slowly, she lowered her enormous dick to Sadie's slit. As she entered the soft virgin folds, she realized that this was all she had ever wanted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)