More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Jenna brings you there.

"Oh for the...." Jenna sounds annoyed, and she pulls Mia off your lap gently by the shoulders. "Can't cum when fucking your own wife, but a stripper grinds on your cock, and you can't hold your cum for three minutes?" She leans down to pop the head of your cock in her mouth, sucking furiously as she aggressively strokes your cock.
"...sorry..."
"Yeah..." she pops off, and you spurt. She gives you a look, still stroking and covering your head to contain your ejaculation. "Mia, dear, could you get a tissue from my purse?"
The stripper brings her a tissue, and she wipes her hands with it before tucking your cock back in to your pants. She sighs. Mia breaks the silence.
"Well...times about up, folks. Do you want to party some more, or...?" Mia looks uncertain, chewing her lip.
"I want more...but as for James, here..." she shakes her head. "Why don't you give me and Mia some alone time, honey? Go out and have a drink. I'll see you in twenty." She turns, pulling out a wad of cash. "So... how much for the full package, baby?"
You can't believe it, but what choice do you have? You slink out of the booth, looking back to see Jenna and Mia begin to scissor their legs together, pressing snatches together. You can hear Jenna moan as you leave.
You drown your frustration and shame with a few drinks at the bar. Karen pops up next to you after about five minutes. "Hey stud! Where's Jenna?"
You don't answer, just nodding towards the private booths.
"Hey...I'm sorry. I guess.... last night's little encounter... I know she's the younger one, but she used to be so dominant with other girls in high school... even me..." she finishes quietly.
"I don't know....I don't think I like this new side of her."
"I'm sure it's just a phase. Just go with the flow, Jameson. Enjoy the ride." Jack comes up, wrapping arms around Karen.
"You ready to go yet, baby?" He kisses her cheek.
"Why don't you wait for me outside, Jack." She turns to kiss him deeply. When he walks away, you give her a puzzled look.
"What's going on there? I thought he was a shithead." Karen gives you a sigh, a reflection of her sister.
"He's my husband, James. I made my peace a long time ago with the fact that he's never going to be Prince Charming. I'll grit my teeth through the bad times, and enjoy the good times when the come." She rubs your arm. "It's good advice, if you ask me." She stands up, "Jack and I are getting a hotel room. We'll see you tomorrow." You just nod.
She disappears through the front door, and you order another drink.
Jenna appears at the entrance to the private booths. She spots you at the bar and saunters up with a smile. "There you are!" She gives you a kiss on the cheek. "You want to get out of here? Head home?"
"Really? Not going to talk about what happened in there?" You try not to sound pissed, and Jenna frowns.
"Well, not here at the bar, James."
"Fine." You order an Uber from your phone, pay the bar tab, and head out to the street.
"Can you be an adult about this?" Jenna says when she emerges from the club behind you. You turn to her, sputtering.
"Adult?" you lower your voice. You don't need to shout. "You're the one airing personal sex shit between us in front of a stripper, then kicking me out so you can fuck her..." You look around, but no one's nearby to hear you.
"I thought we were having a good time!" She crosses her arms under her tits, making them stretch up against her neckline. "I don't see the problem. You couldn't hold your nut." She shakes her head. "Look, I'm sorry if I got carried away. I've had a lot to drink tonight. But I was having fun."She gives you a stern look. "Is it going to be a problem for you, if I want to have fun?"
You grind your teeth. You don't want to fight.
"No. I just want you to be more...discreet."
She steps forward, and you give her a hug. "Don't worry....after all, 'who's in your bed,' baby, at the end of the day?" She gives a little smile, quoting her favorite musical at you. Then, she grimaces. "Can we just go home? I think...I think I've had too much to drink. My head is spinning."
"Sure."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)