More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by cphi cphi

What's next?

Home.

You roll up to the house around 11:15 PM. You had to stop the Uber driver once in transit, to let Jenna boot into a trash can.
"Sorry." she had said. "I guess I've been drinking a lot more than usual the last two nights."
You help her from the car. She can walk, if a little unsteadily, but she leans on you anyway. When you get inside, the house seems quiet. The evidence of a taco dinner can still be seen here and there. You note, with a touch of consternation, the six or so empty bottles of Corona between the counter and the end tables in the living room. The faint sound of girl's voices drifts up from the pool. Alli and Riley, still up and out by the pool, you guess.
"Let me put you to bed, Jenna."
"Are you coming, too...?" she asks, half asleep already.
"I'm kind of wired. I think I'll be up for a bit."
"mmkay...don't stay up too late...another... big day.... tomorrow."
You help her into bed, stripping off her dress and stockings. She waves you away when you try to help with her bra...and you note with some annoyance that her thong is missing. Did she give it to Mia? You shake your head. You don't want to dwell on the events of the club. You just want to go jump in the pool and clear your head. Jenna starts to snore almost immediately, and you roll her onto her side and prop some pillows behind her back, in case she boots again.
"thnks....baby..."
You trot downstairs after stripping off your shoes and shirt, and pulling your belt free. You grab a beer from the fridge and head onto the back deck. Allison and Riley are laid out on the patio next to the pool. They're talking softly, and they haven't noticed you yet. In fact, it seems they don't know anyone is home at all.
Jenna had been upset that you had cum so quickly in the VIP room, when you often struggle to cum when having sex with her. You get it, but at the same time, you don't really have control over that. You could try to go cold turkey on porn, but it would be difficult. And who knows what difference it would make? You love Jenna... and you love fucking her... but is that enough to overcome the complacency of the same sex for 18 years? At least.... with Jenna's flirtation with a more aggressive approach, it had been something different. As angry and humiliated as it makes you... it's not like it isn't hot, too. You drink, and push these thoughts away.
"...new car, but I doubt it..." Riley's voice drifts up.
"...I ever get is clothes these days." Allison's response. You watch from your shadowy vantage as both girls slide into the waters in their bikinis. They're both gorgeous, young and sexy. {if AlliSexLvl > 1
} You shake off the images of Allison, burned into your mind from this afternoon. What had possessed her? What had possessed you? {else
}You remind yourself who they are. {endif
}
You descend the stairs, and the girls turn as one to look at you. "Hi, daddy!" Riley pipes up. "We didn't hear you get back."
"Uber dropped us at the end of the driveway." You wave, and when you reach the pool, you pull of your socks and roll up your pant legs before sitting down to rest your feet in the water.
"What time is it?" Riley swims over, laying her head on her arms as she leans against the pool's edge near you.
"Almost 11:30."
"Really? We...we kind of thought you guys might not get back until morning."
"What makes you say that, baby?" You drink another swig of beer.
"I overheard Mom and Aunt Karen talking about hotels. I thought maybe... you know..." she smiles.
{if RuinedO = 1
}"Riley..."
"Did you and mom have another fight?" she sounds worried.
"Riley, I told you, don't worry about that." You reach out to stroke her wet hair. "Mom and I are fine."
"You're a bad liar, daddy."
"And you're a bad listener, angel." {else
}"Your mother wasn't feeling 100%, so I brought her home."{endif
} You drain your beer.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)