More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 23 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

What's next after class?

The professor approaches you with an opportunity

As the lecture comes to a close, you pack up your things and head over to Michael. A pair of jocks in the back row just finished using him, and both have goofy smiles on their faces as they rush out of the classroom.

Your bimbofied friend is sprawled across two desks, half-conscious and leaking cum from every hole. He's still erect, though, and the brunette girl is dutifully sucking him off while he lies there moaning.

"C'mon, Mike," you chuckle. "Looks like you finished off every guy in the fuckin' class. Time to go!"

"Mmph... I think he's about to' finish' too," the girl sputters, pulling off his cock but still stroking it rapidly. Several of Mike's loads are still sloshing around in her mouth, with plenty more staining the front of her tank top. "Should I--"

"Nah, get lost," you reply, giving her a little shove. She glares at you for a moment before clambering to her feet and walking away, leaving you alone with Michael.

"I said c'mon," you continue, grabbing him by the arm. Eyes still half-closed, he tries and fails to stand up. Just as he seems to get his footing, his cock erupts, spurting thick streams of jizz through the air. As you leap out of the way his legs collapse out from under him, and soon he's crumpled up on the floor in a growing puddle of semen.

"Ugh... Dude." You reach down and spank his inflated butt as hard as you can. He yelps and shoots upright, slipping once or twice on his own cum before leaping to his feet.

"Ow! Not c-cool," he mumbles, adjusting his flimsy and soaked-through bikini. "I've b-been busy, John. Can't you gimme a break?"

"What, you think just because you spent the lecture taking loads, you deserve to slack off now?" You smile at your friend, then find a small clean patch on his shoulder to lay a hand on. "C'mon, Mike, that's what you're for. Let's go home."

As you lead him toward the exit, Dr. Bridge comes striding up the aisle. "Wait, wait... John, isn't it?"

You stop short, glancing uncertainly from Michael to the professor. "...Yes?"

"I wanted to thank you for sharing your personal cum-dump today," he begins, looking Mike up and down. "I also wanted to ask a favor of you both."

You raise an eyebrow, and he takes that as his cue to continue. "One of my senior classes is called 'Anthropology in Film.' Perhaps you've heard of it?"

You and Mike both shrug; this class is just an elective, and you don't know much more about the subject.

"Anyway, for the final project, students are expected to produce an original piece of video content. One particularly creative young woman in my class has decided to focus on unconventional D-cup-plus relationships." He smiles at Michael, and you notice his eyes flicker down to his dripping cock. "I told her that finding the right subject would be tricky at best, but... Well, I think you see where I'm going with this."

"I... I don't--" Mike begins, but you cut him off.

"We're interested. Will there be any payment?"

"Perhaps a small amount, yes... But I'm also prepared to offer a few bonus marks in this class. Just as a token of appreciation for helping out one of my star pupils, hmm?"

You're not entirely sure that's ethical, but your grade could certainly use a boost... Michael's, too, given that he spends the majority of these lectures with his attention otherwise occupied.

"...And what would we have to do?"

Dr. Bridge grins. "We'll be filming a short documentary about your day-to-day activities, with a focus on how you make use of your sticky friend here," he replies. "It won't be strictly pornographic, but you can expect to spend the majority of your time on-screen inside this young 'man.' The film will be screened in all of my classes, and made available on the department website."

He clears his throat. "I suppose I should tell you that this kind of subject matter tends to attract a fair amount of attention. One of my former students uploaded a very similar project, and it has several hundred thousand views, now."

Mike swallows hard. "John, we should think about this."

"I've already thought about it, Bud. What can we lose?"

What's left of my dignity, Michael's eyes scream, but he doesn't say a word.

"Excellent! I'll email you with the particulars." Dr. Bridge glances at Mike one more time. "And... Do you think I could use your bimbo's mouth one more time?"

"Be my guest," you reply, pushing Mike to his knees. He rolls his eyes and wrestles with the professor's fly, taking slightly longer than necessary to open it... But once you give him a firm smack on the ass, he hurries up and starts blowing the man.

"Aaah... That's better, thank you," Dr. Bridge moans. "God, what a well-trained fucktoy you have here... This is going to be an excellent video."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)