More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 24 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

What's next?

A few days later, filming begins

Dr. Bridge's star pupil arrives at 11:00 AM on Saturday morning, just as promised. The moment you hear a knock on the front door, you shout for her to come inside.

The student is a skinny, flat-chested redhead, just a couple years older than you and Mike. She manages to push the door open, even though she has a fancy camera in one hand and a tripod in the other.

"Um, hello? I'm Cassandra, but you can call me Cass, um... Oh. Hi?"

The moment she walks into the front hall, she nearly trips over you and Peter. You've got the bimbo pinned to the floor, one leg on either side of his head as you ram your cock down his throat. His blown-up lips are covered with drool and pre-cum, and more of the thick mixture is trickling down her cheeks.

"Good to meet ya," you grunt, raising your voice as Peter's head hits the floor with a thunk, thunk, thunk. "We're ready when you are."

"You sure are," she says, hurrying to set up her camera. "I'd better catch this... Wait. That's not Michael, is it? He looks different... Older, smaller butt..."

"Oh yeah, no, this is Mike's dad," you reply with a smile. "Say hello, Peter." Peter raises one hand and moans something incoherent. "...Good slut."

"I--I wasn't aware you had more than one woman--Man--Person living with you."

"Yeah, I've got three. April, Peter, and their son Mike. April's got the best rack, Peter's got these big, fuckin' excellent-feeling lips, and Mike's got the most fuckable ass... I mean, they're all fuckable, but yeah." You pause, leaning forward to your cock even deeper into Peter's throat. "Mmm... As for the 'boys or girls' thing, I call April a chick, but Mike and Peter are still guys."

"May I ask why?" Cassandra has begun filming, and her voice instantly becomes more confident and professional. "Most transgender individuals--"

"Oh, no. No offense to LGBT folks, but this cumdump and his son aren't trans-anything." You smile awkwardly into the camera. "They're just a couple of D-cup-plus sex slaves who happen to be male. I haven't really done shit to their identity, and that's the way I like it."

"You enjoy that they're male? Or, rather, that they still think of themselves as men?"

"I guess so, yeah. Keeps them on their toes, sorta... Embarrassed, maybe a little uncomfortable... Huh." You shrug. "I guess I'm into humiliation. Who knew?"

She clears her throat. "You've changed them so much, made such a huge impact on their lives... And you really never stopped to ask yourself why? To consider the consequences for their identities?"

"Nope, not really. I just do what makes me feel good... Speaking of which..." You rock your hips a few more times, burying your entire shaft in Peter's tight passage again and again. A few seconds later you unload, trapping his head between your crotch and the floor as you fill him with jizz.

"Yeeeeah... Fuck, that's better." Without pulling your cock out, you look down at Peter. His eyes are closed, and more slime is escaping from his lips. "Goddamn, Dude, you still conscious?"

"Hugh... Ugch," he sputters, eyelids fluttering a little.

Cassandra pops her head up from behind the camera, looking worried. "Is he...?"

"Don't worry, he's fine," you say, waving dismissively. "We do this every day."

"This rough? Every day?"

"Sure, sometimes two or three times... And that's just with Peter, although he's my main 'mouth guy' when I'm at home."

"But when you're on campus, that would be Michael?"

"Yep, he's my go-to fucktoy during lectures and stuff. We take a bunch of the same courses," you explain, pulling out of Peter's mouth and ignoring the coughing fit that follows. "I take April sometimes, but Peter's usually at work when I'm at classes."

"I see... And April was Michael's mother, correct? Peter's wife?"

"Yes to the first, but the second... I dunno, not really. They're still married on paper, but she's mine now. They both are." With that you rise to your feet, leaving Peter's voluptuous body in lying in a pool of your cum. "Clean that up once you're awake, sleepy-head," you tease him, poking a huge round tit with your foot. "C'mon Cass, let me give you the tour."

"Oh, okay, let me just grab my stuff..."

What do you show her next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)