More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 25 by Squelchapron Squelchapron

What do you show her next?

Getting even rougher with Mike

You stride into the kitchen while Cass follows behind, lugging her camera setup. You’re greeted by the sight of both April and Mike’s scantily-dressed bodies.

April is standing at the kitchen counter, washing up from breakfast. Today you’ve dressed her in a red sling bikini which shows off her fake ass and tits to great effect. She’s bent over the sink, jiggling all over the place as she scrubs a frying pan; even though you just dumped a huge load down her “husband’s” throat, you feel a twitch between your legs.

You’re not the only one staring: Mike is sitting at the table where you left him, watching his mother in silence. His chest is heaving beneath a white collared shirt, its hem tied up so high that the bottom half of his inflated bosom is exposed. Beneath the table, an equally-skimpy pleated skirt shows off his signature “biggest-in-the-family” ass... But more importantly, it also reveals what he’s up to.

“Jerking off to Mom while she’s doing housework?” Your voice startles Mike, who’s hand flies away from his rock-hard member. “C’mon, Dude... That’s pretty misogynistic.”

“I—” He looks from you to Cass, blushing. “I wasn’t—”

“Oh really?” You pounce on your friend, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. As you him to stand, his erection thwaps against the tabletop.

“...Oh my,” Cassandra gasps behind you, already filming. “Sorry, don’t mind me. Pretend I’m not here.”

"Yeah, Mike. Just pretend we're not here." You grin widely as you echo the young woman. "Keep jacking off to your mommy's pumped-up ass. It makes you so, so hard, doesn't it?"

"Y-yes," he stammers, squirming in your grip without truly pulling away.

"Me too," you reply, grinding against him. "I'm gonna bust a quick nut too, actually. Not gonna use my hands, though."

"Oh," he breathes, knowing exactly what you mean. "...Okay..."

"Good thing it's still lubed up from your dad's mouth, huh?" With that you Mike's ass cheeks apart and press your tip against his tight hole.

Your bimbofied friend cranes his neck to look back at you, opening his mouth to speak... But you cut him off.

"Sshh... Just shut up, stroke your cock, and oggle Mom like the perv you are." You slap his ass a couple times before placing your tip back at his entrance. "That's it... Eyes on April... Uuungh!"

Just like that you're inside him, your entire shaft buried in one stroke. Mike groans, shudders, and grabs the table to keep his balance... But all the while his hand is on his cock and his gaze is locked on his mother's ass.

April doesn't react much to you fucking her son. She spares a few glances when one of you is being particularly loud, and once after catching your eye she gives her ass a seductive wiggle; other than that, she just keeps on doing the dishes.

Cassandra, on the other hand, is watching you intently. Every moment is caught on film, and occasionally she moves the entire setup to get a different angle. After a while you start to play it up for her, giving Mike a rough time. You grab him, push him, bite him, and deliver more spanks than you can count. Eventually he falls forward onto the table, but you still don't let up, leaning forward to pummel his asshole.

"I... I c-caaan't," your friend croaks. "I can't reach m-muh... My diiick..."

"Mm... Huh? Oh, woops." He's telling the truth: his erection is trapped between the table and his lithe body. "Here, lemme help."

Straightening up for a moment, you reach around Mike and shove the kitchen table away from you. He scrabbles to stay standing, winding up bent over at a 90-degree angle with one hand on the table's edge. The other flies back to his junk, stroking it frantically.

It seems like Mike's about to blow, and you're not far off yourself.

Where does all that cum end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)