More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

More Magical Effects as the Forbidden Play Continues

You were entranced with the motions of the leggings, wiggling against your body and swelling to match the size of the relaxed-fit jeans that ballooned themselves full. The clothes, imposing at first, set you at ease once you realized they were listening to you.

You looked around at the other clothes. Some of them seemed to be watching you, others went about their business, which either involved taking up other outfits and articles in a swooping dance, or marching out into the hall for some as-yet-unknown reason.

Rock-hard under your denim jeans now, it only took the thought of discarding them for it to happen...

The button undid itself. The zipper stood erect and climbed down its track, and you held up your hands, taking a step back from the bouncy leggings. The jeans began sliding off your hips like magic, sailing down your legs and pushing their cuffs down to your heels.

You stepped out of them without even questioning it. You could feel them tugging at your heels, begging to come off of you, and you simply complied.

The shiny, plaid leggings wiggled back and forth, teasing you while you watched your own jeans ruffle and stand upright again--without you in them.

The leggings bumped into you as you watched your jeans with curiousity. You grabbed the magically imbued spandex again, wrapping a hand around an invisibly-filled cheek as your other reached inside the living leggings.

Your jeans were among some other clothes now, dancing and grinding. A shapely pair of control briefs sauntered up to them and displayed their ass, and only now did you see that your jeans were sporting a tent all their own.

The reality of your situation suddenly dawned on you. Not only was your mom's wardrobe springing to life on its own and exhibiting strange and unsubtly sexual behavior...but it seemed also to be actively enticing you, willing to follow your instructions and--at the same time--possibly hinting at their own plans.

"Hey, what are you doing?" You asked aloud. Your jeans were now humping away at the control briefs, the tent between the legs pushing itself against the junction of the underwear. The pantyhose from before swayed behind them, nylon rubbing against denim as all three items engaged in a forbidden dance. "That's so...weird."

You said the words, but you kept watching. The plump plaid leggings bumped you hard enough to knock you back on your mom's bed, and suddenly you weren't so in-control of the situation.

The leggings leapt up, the cuffs of their ankles standing on either side of you. The shiny material became translucent as the leggings squatted over you, forcing their crotch against your face.

"Hey...humppphff!" You were to breathe in with the shiny fabric pressed against you. The scent of detergent and a faint essence of clean sweat permeated them, and you felt the heat of embarrassment when the experience made your cock jump.

It scared part of you to think about what might happen next...but it certainly didn't stop you from grabbing two handfuls of ghostly, spandex butt and squeezing them against your face.

"Mommy..." you muttered the word like a child, thinking about all the objects in this room that might elicit the same pathetic longing.

What that longing was for, you didn't want to admit. These clothes had opened the door to things you never would have placed in the realm of reality, but here you were--in your mother's room, watching more and more of her belongings come to life.

You spotted a bra you'd never seen before, lacy and red and sheer. It was huge. You noticed now where it had come from...a huge bin in your mom's closet. It danced over to you limp, waiting to get your attention before it filled its cups.

The straps filled with invisble pressure, and you reached out, scooping under the tight sheer fabric and feeling the weight of the unseen breasts.

Points on the lacy fabric perked up, and you could feel the heat in your flushed face as you stared at the gigantic ghostly tits. The bra settled above the plaid leggings, and together they looked like they formed the curves of a voluptuous invisible woman.

The leggings wiggle their hips right next to your quivering body, and your dick pulses through your briefs, trying its best to meet the junction of the shiny, camel-toed material. The shiny leggings hump you once, playfully teasing before pulling away again when you try to push back.

You groan when the whole outfit turns and grinds its ass against you. Now you're looking at the bra from the back, watching the empty cups bounce and sway with unseen mass from the other side.

For a second you wonder what it must be like to wear clothes that can manipulate themselves like this, but you abandon the thought for fear that, somehow...these things might be able to sense your expectations.

Yet that doesn't stop your wandering hands. Your fingers trace over the lace, and you boldly grab the sheer tits, watching the inverted fabric give against your fingers from the inside.

Your jaw hangs open as you caress the cups, which not only have excited nipples, but the uncanny ability to perk and expand themselves--making you imagine the clothes filled with an intangible, female facsimile...a mommy sprite imagined into existence with the magic of the book and your own wandering mind.

"Those tits are...amazing." You say the words before grabbing two handfuls of ghostly breast, teasing invisible nipples between your forefingers and thumbs. You laugh a little at yourself, wondering how much your spoken compliments matter to a pile of horny clothing.

Apparently the sentiment wasn't lost on the enchantment, though. It turned fitfully, shoving its cups in your face and humping against one of your thighs--the bulging leggings clamping around your leg.

Now you were rock hard. The rigid shaft in your briefs wanted nothing more than to feel the silky, shiny fabric of the plaid leggings against it, and the moment a drop of pre-cum stained your underwear, something happened to them.

What Do They Do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)