More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What Do They Do?

What are the Enchantments Planning?

The moment your pre-cum hits them, your blue briefs begin to shift on you. You moan a little as the underwear comes to life and clutches your boner, milking a little more from you.

You reach down and grab the briefs, pulling up on them and watching the fabric shift all the same. The waistband pulls out of your hands and you feel a massive wedgie as the underwear pull themselves even higher. The fabric slides between your cheeks and pulses against your asshole, still shifting and feeling up your cock even as it lifts you to your toes.

"Ow...ow! Stop that!"

Now your briefs rise clear into the air, taking you with them and dangling you by your hips.

"Pl-please stop!?" You ask, trying to get them to comply. While you struggle, a pair of your mom's pantyhose bulge beneath you, ballooning out their waistline as if ready to receive something.

That something was you. As quickly as they came to life, the underwear slid like lightning down your legs--and your socks whipped off your feet right along with them. They shot down faster than gravity was able to drop you, and you felt yourself falling for a split-second before you were caught by a soft nylon net.

Now you saw the briefs hovering in front of you, still filled out with the shape of your excited cock. Just as you were about to ask what was next, you felt your body turned around by the hose--with something like hands in the pantyhose grabbing your ass.

Your own underwear--boner and all--started dancing against your butt. You could feel the ghostly protrusion inside them wiggling and thrusting, and you tried to reach behind yourself in protest.

While you were able to grab at the waistband, you couldn’t stop them. In fact, your resistance seemed to make them press against you harder, and the nylons coating you up to the hip gently teased and stroked your cock even as your own briefs assaulted you.

Just before you were able to mutter another vocal protest, your own shirt shot off of your body, reversing itself as it pulled away and righting again before meeting up with your jeans. Your underwear suddenly stopped their humping, and you watched as your t-shirt and jeans hovered apart just enough to let the blue briefs into the denim.

The outfit mimed a stretch when the shirt and jeans met again with the underwear inside. You weren’t sure exactly what was going on, but your outfit now seemed to have a different plan, because it walked clear out of your mother’s room.

You hummed a long moan as the pantyhose squeezed your balls. The inside the hose stroked your cock with eerie, concave impressions from fingertips that didn’t exist.

And now the bras doubled back. The beige satin bra from before pushed its cups against your own chest, shimmying against you. The sheer red bra pushed into your face once more, filling your senses with the perfume of clean clothes again.

But now there were more. An unpadded black bra bounced from behind you, jiggling with the weight and shape of engorged DD-cups. A pink push-up bra cradled your cock between its cups, squeezing your boner through the pantyhose and eliciting a little more pre-cum from your dick.

“Wh-what are you doing with all the other clothes?” You asked, trying to remember just how many articles you watched leave the room. The black DD bra shoved its cups in your face in response, aiming a ghostly protruding nipple right between your lips.

You were caught between a group of bras now, watching helplessly as your mom's wardrobe continued building a bustling army of empty clothing.

“I mean...if someone were to come home, how would I even explain this?”

The clothing didn't so much as react to your question. Whatever your concerns, the magic clothes seemed to have another agenda entirely.

You relented, grabbing the black DD tits in both hands and squeezing them together as you joyfully stuffed your face between the soft, haunting cups.

You giggled a little as the pantyhose milked your cock again, wondering what would *actually* happen if you were caught like this. You reached behind the plaid leggings and grabbed two handfuls of invisible ass, trying to picture how someone else would react to this sight. Would the clothes simply fall lifeless, leaving you to explain everything?

Now that your spunk had been magically- activated, what exactly was their plan?

“Hey,” You whisper, getting close to the black bra. “As...interesting as all this is, don’t you think I deserve some explanation? I did what you wanted.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)