More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by zenxraider zenxraider

Give in to round 2 or get on with your day?

A brief interruption.

The loud and semi-obnoxious chime of your scroll breaks through your lust addled mind. With a sigh about timing, you beat down the flames of desire that were coursing through you and climb out of bed, reaching for the offending contraption on your dresser. A message is waiting for you from Cinder; a warning.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Michael Hazelton, one in which I don't think you understand your position on the board. Now, I'm not sure what you've done to my Apprentice to convince her to betray me, but rest assured I will put you back in your place. We shall meet in two weeks time, but I will decide where. Not you. Until then, I suggest you watch your back. The world is a dangerous place for upstarts such as you."

A bark of laughter bursts from your throat, drawing a curious look from Emerald.

"You weren't wrong when you said Cinder hates losing control. I think I've hit a nerve."

You show her the message and she affixes a frown upon you.

"What are you going to do? It would be a foolish move to goad her further," Emerald warns as she stands to join you, well aware of how ruthless Cinder could become when crossed.

"And that is where you're mistaken, my dear Gem. The powers I possess would make even Cinder green with envy, powers that will be useful as leverage against her. She desires power above all other things, so a display of my own talents will be all I need to bring her to heel."

"... just how strong are you then?"

You pause a moment at her question, unsure how you should respond. That was something to which even you didn't know the answer. God made it plain to you that coming here heavily stunted your abilities, and all you knew or could think of was to keep testing your limits. Regardless, you knew enough to maintain confidence of your superior ability compared to a faux Fall Maiden.

"Strong enough," you settle in your answer before flashing her a grin. "But enough about that."

You close the distance between the two of you and hoist her up in a hug. She yelps in surprise and wraps her legs around your waist out of reflex, unaware of your currently rigid manhood.

"I believe I owe you a shared shower, my Little Gem," you whisper huskily into her ear.

She shudders in your arms.

"Please Master, don't tease meEEE!"

Her voice pitches up in a crescendo as you bury your dick into her unguarded snatch. You effortlessly slide in to the hilt as her love juices soak around you, a groan coming out of your throat to match her scream.

"I can't get enough of this little pussy of yours, Emerald," you growl as you carry-fuck her to the bathroom. "And your good morning blowjob just made me crave you more."

With every step, you bounce her on your shaft, plundering her deepest points with the aid of gravity.

"Yes Master! Take my pussy! It belongs to you and only you!" she begs as she buries her face into your neck.

You fumbled about with a free hand as you grope for the shower faucet while your other maintains a firm grip on Emerald's ass, but soon enough hot water jets out into the cubicle and onto your writhing bodies. You pin her to the wall, eager to drill her properly as she gasps and cries out with ecstasy into your ear. Her pussy clamps down upon you on every entry like a vice, making it difficult to keep pace with your thrusts but it hardly mattered to you. All you could think about was the velvety tightness of Emerald's cunt.

Before long, you can hear your Little Gem's cries rise in pitch once more as she edges closer to her orgasm, and despite cumming once already to her heavenly fellatio, so too could feel a second load brewing in your balls.

"I'm cumming all over your cock, Master! Cum with me! Dirty my pussy with your spunk!" Emerald begs with a manic look in her eyes.

Your hips speed up into a blur as you race to match her, balls slapping painfully against her mocha cheeks and sending her thrashing in an orgasmic frenzy. She screeches to the ceiling as you pound her over the edge, her finger nails raking into your shoulder blades and leaving behind angry red marks. Between the wild grasping of her pussy, her wide eyes and lolling tongue, her clawing at your back and the keening wails of her release, you too tip over the edge as you bury yourself to the hilt.

A beastial grunt erupts from deep within your throat as you pin her tight against the shower wall and spew copious amounts of thick seed against her cervix. With it comes a rush of energy as your own life merges with Emerald much the same way it did with Pyrrha the previous night, boosting her aura beyond its normal limits. No doubt her Semblance would become that much more powerful as well.

Going limp in your arms, Emerald drops her head into the crook of your neck, giving little whimpers as her body twitches in satisfaction while her pussy dutifully milks your final load of the morning.

Ok you horn dog. Give her a break and get back to work!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)