More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 33 by zenxraider zenxraider

Ok you horn dog. Give her a break and get back to work!

Interschool Beatdown

Combat class, your favorite of all of Beacon's subjects and not just because your lovely wife-to-be was the instructor, but because you genuinely enjoyed fighting as a Huntsman. It allowed you to experience a euphoria far different from sex that oddly enough was just as satisfying. Securing a win left you on a victor's high that persisted throughout the week, and today you desired no different. You eagerly awaited your chance to let loose as you fidgeted in your seat behind Teams RWBY and JNPR, with Emerald seated quietly beside you.

Down in the Arena was Pyrrha, fighting viciously against the entirety of Team CDNL. Unsurprisingly, she makes short work of the delinquent boys just as she did in the show save for a key difference; her body would glow with a very slight golden light. You could feel power rolling from her body in waves as if her Aura had been permanently supercharged, and it showed in every physical aspect she displayed. Her movements had turned into a blur and each strike landed with an arm numbing thunderclap. Throughout the class you could pick up on the various murmurs of your classmates as well as the visiting students from the other Kingdoms commenting and even lamenting at how much more powerful the Invincible Girl had become, as if any hopes they had of winning the tournament had been dashed when she inevitably entered. The final crunch of Cardin Winchester being slammed onto the floor that depleted the remainder of his Aura sounded the buzzer and thus ended the match.

"Excellent work, Miss Nikos," Glynda commented with a nod of approval. "You should have no issues whatsoever qualifying for the tournament."

"Thank you, Professor," Pyrrha answered in kind with a small bow.

"Lucky shot," groaned Cardin as he gingerly climbed back to his feet and shuffled back to his seat in shame.

"Students, we have enough time for one more duel. Do I have any volunteers?"

She was met with silence, even from you as you wanted to see if Blake's demeanor would still be aloof for this scene.

"Miss Belladonna?" Glynda suddenly announced, startling the cat faunus. "You have been rather quiet these past couple weeks. Perhaps some physical activity will do you some good?"

"I-I'm sorry Professor but I don't-" Blake begins with her excuse only to be cut off by a male's voice.

"I'll do it," offered a teenager in gun-metal gray clothing and armored boots, who also happened to be your Little Gem's old partner.

"Hmm, Mercury Black was it?" Glynda asked in half-clarification as she pulled up his file on her Scroll. "Very well then, and now we just need to find you an opponent."

"I want to fight... her," he declares as he points his finger at Pyrrha, drawing a look of surprise both from the girl in question and Goodwitch.

"I'm afraid that Miss Nikos has already had a match. You'll need to pick somebody else."

Before Pyrrha can object, you decide to stand with your hand raised.

"I'll fight him," you offer. "I could stretch my legs a bit."

"We finally going to get to see you fight then, Lover Boy?" Yang teases as she turns in her seat to face you, her pet name for you not lost on the rest of her team.

"I don't think it'll be much of a fight," you answer with a shrug and a wink.

"Lover Boy?" Blake asks with a raised eyebrow.

"W-Well... yeah," Yang sputters out loud in embarrassment, though you choose not to comment especially with the sudden dirty looks Weiss was giving her. "We met in the gym a couple weeks ago and... well, we hit it off."

"Enough to call him lover?" Weiss asks with a barely contained accusation, earning her a defensive glare from Yang.

"What does it matter to you, Ice Queen?" she shot back.

"Calm down, ladies. There's plenty of me to go around, I'm sure you both know," you decide to step in before their fighting got worse.

Weiss only snorts with indignation though she couldn't hide the blush on her cheeks.

"You'd like that wouldn't you, pervert."

"What's a pervert...?" Ruby asked uncertainly.

"Ruby, ask later," Blake says flatly with a shake of her head.

It seemed despite her bumped up age, Ruby remained as innocent as ever when it came to relationships and sexual matters. You make a mental note to ease her in slowly when it came time to add her to the harem. For now though, you wanted to focus on your opponent waiting for you down in the Arena.

"Very well Mr. Hazelton. Please bring your weapons down to the stage."

"Oh I won't be needing them, Professor," you say with a dismissive wave of your hand.

"Is that so?" Glynda asks with a raised brow.

"Yes ma'am. It wouldn't be fair to Mercury if I held an unfair advantage."

You could hear the murmurs in the class pick up once more, most of which being scoffs of disbelief that called you a fool. You would be if you weren't a God among mortals. For his part, Mercury bristled at your nonchalance towards your fight, his jaw tightening and his hands squeezing into fists as you jumped down into the Arena to face him. You stood there across from him with your arms crossed together and a small smile on your face.

"Cocky are we? I'll enjoy making you eat those words of underestimating me," he growls with a smirk. "I'm really going to enjoy wearing down the soles on these boots."

"Ok, I know that wasn't supposed to sound sexual but-" you say with a snicker yet Mercury cuts you off with his continued monologue.

"So if you're done bragging, I think it's about time we turned this little stretch of yours into a funeral."

"And time's up," you declare, bringing him to a halt. "Merc, while there's absolutely nothing I'd want to do more than stand here and listen to you bluster at me until the heat of the Universe, I literally have a million better things to do!"

You couldn't help it. The moment was too perfect to not quote Team Four Star. It had the desired effect as you could see the fumes spewing out of Mercury's ears.

"So here's the deal; I want you to hit me as hard as you can."

In an instant, the smirk was back.

"Oh is that right?"

"Now hold on. You might have misheard me! Not half as hard. Not some... arbitrary percentage. I want you... to hit me... as hard as you can."

"And if I don't play along?"

"Well then, I guess your father was right about you!"

In an instant, Mercury exploded from his position without waiting for Glynda to begin the match. burned in his eyes as he struck you with a heavy roundhouse kick to the side of the head, but having been ready and waiting for the impulsive attack, your Aura had already been brought up to full strength. A gasp of shock tore through the class as your Aura meter hadn't even budged a percentile, and to add insult to injury, you simply tilt your neck by an inch in placation to Mercury's effort. Overpowered? Perhaps just a little, but who cares?

"Oh, consider that nerve touched!" you say with a grin.

"What?!" Mercury yells in disbelief as he jumps backwards. "How?!"

"Because Mercury... like a soon-to-be-broken man is about to discover... you're either worth a damn, or you're not me."

You strike back with full power, delivering a flying side kick straight into Mercury's chest within the blink of an eye. He yells in pain and shock as he cross the entirety of the stage and impacts heavily into the wall with a man-shaped crater. His brow twitches as he struggles to maintain consciousness.

"I'm okay!" he blubbers out. "I'm uh... fuck..."

With an anti-climactic groan, he falls forward onto his face in heap. By now you turn your attention to pandemonium breaking out in the classroom from your blatant display of strength so you turn your head towards the Aura meters for reference. In a single attack you had dropped Mercury's Aura from 100 to 20, and the forfeiture limit was 15. Another hit like that would probably outright kill him.

"Ok what the hell was that?!" Yang all but screams as she jumped to her feet. "You mean to tell me he was holding back that much?!"

Her remarks were largely held by most of your class since you've never blatantly displayed this level of power before.

"Ms. Xiao Long! Profanity will not be tolerated!" barked Glynda before rounding on you. "And Mr. Hazelton, we're here to compete with students not kill them!"

You give a shrug.

"Sorry about that, Professor. Just trying to keep one of Mistral's best and brightest on his toes. Besides, he looks fine to me."

Fine would be considered subjective at this point as Mercury struggled to climb to his feet. His entire body was heavy and screaming as if he had been hit by a train, and it showed whilst he took a labored step forward. Gritting his teeth, he wiped the blood clean from the corner of his mouth and stared at you with an absolutely livid glare.

"You see Merc? That's what you get for not listening. But since I know you have trouble following directions, I'm willing to give you one last chance. You. Me. Hard as you can. Are we clear?"

"Crystal," he growls lowly.

Does Goodwitch allow the "fight" to continue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)