More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheCanadian TheCanadian

What's next?

The outfit Denise is wearing suddenly gets more active.

Denise starts to walk back upstairs when she felt her bra somehow unsnap from behind her.

“What the..”, she exclaimed as she reaches under her pink Nike t-shirt to snap it back. While fighting with the straps, her pink and white tennis shoes began to unlace themselves.

“Damn it!, why can’t I reach it?” After struggling for a few seconds, she starts walking toward the stairs again with some frustration. Suddenly, her shoes are like lead and she steps out of them--nearly falling in the process.

In stunned silence, she turns around to see the shoes re-lace themselves on their own. “Ho…holy shit, I think it worked...” she whispered and stuttered. She bent down to touch the shoes--and they stepped back, avoiding her. \

“Whoa!” she exclaimed, jumping back. Then she felt her jeans unbutton and unzip.

“Hey! Wait a minute,” she exclaimed, grabbing her jeans and trying to keep them on. In an attempt to distract her, her bra gropes her breasts and begins to fondle them. Denise gasps and instinctively grabs her chest, allowing her jeans to shimmy down to her feet. Her white socks begin to tickle her feet, causing her to lose her balance. She catches herself on her hands as her jeans fly the rest of the way off. Her eyes get wide as she looks underneath her to see her jeans fill back out, hovering over her shoes. Seizing the opportunity, her pink cotton panties playfully pinch her ass and then slide off as well, followed shortly by her socks.

Trying to get her bearings, she begins to stand as her shirt puffs up like a wind sock and flies off of her along with her bra. She quickly turns around to see her clothes filled-out and back together, making an outfit. Completely nude, she slowly walks toward the clothes and they begin to back up toward the stairs.

“Hey!” She yells, chasing her outfit up the stairs and into her room. Once in her room, she stops and stares at the outfit for a moment before slowly walking toward it.

“Wow. Uhhh...soooo the spell worked. You’re alive, right?” She asked sheepishly as her outfit seemed to nod at her. “Wow. Wow, wow. Uh--okay. Well, no need to be afraid of me--I just wanna examine you for a moment.” White cotton gloves fly out of her closet and grab a pencil and paper from her desk. The gloves finish writing the note and Denise slowly walks over to read it.

The note reads:

We aren’t afraid of anything, sweetie. We just wanna have a little fun.

With that, the gloves took her hands and lead her to the bed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)