More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Vestiphile Vestiphile

What's next?

Denise's clothes show off

"Fun?" Denise asked. "What kind of fun did you have in mind?"

As if to answer, her closet doors popped open. Denise watched a pair of jeans slump off their shelf, stopping just short of the ground. As the cuffs began walking out in careful steps, the denim inflated from the calves up, plumping their thighs and hips as they approached the living outfit that had taken itself off Denise.

"My phone!" Denise said as she watched the thing rise out of the pants pocket. It hovered at the end of the sleeve, scrolling through menus on its own. "If you're just clothes, how are you managing to do that?"

The gloves floated over to her speakers, clicking them on as the phone connected. As dance music played in Denise's room, the newly-inflated jeans danced with Denise's assembled living outfit, still holding her phone as it shimmied. She giggled as she watched the tight pants dance, noticing that they seemed to do a lot of same moves she did...when she was inclined to dance.

"Black lace bra, black satin blouse," Denise said, standing back and looking at the jeans. She felt a floaty, bubbly feeling as she watched her vanity drawer slide open, releasing a delicate lace bra. She followed it as it fluttered toward the jeans, righting itself and puffing its airy tits as the straps pulled taut around an invisible form. Denise circled the inflated bra, hovering over the jeans now. A shuffling in her closet got her attention, and she watched as her black satin blouse flowed out, sleeves extended.

Denise had nearly been bold enough to reach out and grab the ghostly hovering tits of one of her favorite bras before she was distracted by the blouse's approach. She squeaked a little as it wrapped a silky sleeve around her waist and slid around her, floating under her breasts and teasing them with the departing sleeve as the blouse wrapped around the black bra and buttoned.

Now she watched as two of her outfits shuffled to the music. She couldn't wait to tell Adam about this success. She reached out for her phone, but her original outfit held it away from her as the newly-assembled one extended a sleeve to her.

"So this is the kind of fun you want," Denise said, smiling. "Okay. I can play along if you're going to gimme back my phone." She reached out for the sleeve, and the blouse leaned and and wrapped its cuff around her wrist, pulling her into a dance.

"Hey!" Denise said, swinging her other arm around the blouse and squeezing it to stay balanced. This was apparently just what the outfit wanted--and it wrapped its other sleeve around the small of Denise's back and pulled her closer, sliding a soft, worn denim thigh between Denise's legs.

"Ooh..." Denise growled, reaching behind the outfit and grabbing the denim ass. It rocked back and forth to the rhythm of the music, and Denise danced her naked body against it. She had an idea as she started grinding against the living outfit, looking down inside the empty satin collar and watching the lacy black bra deform from the inside as she groped the invisible breasts.

"How about anything in here...that's got experience doing some dirty dancing?"

The bubbly tickle in her swelled again as vanity and dresser drawers burst open all at once. Hangers rattled to the floor in her closet as past prom dresses, leather pants and liquid leggings danced out. Panties filled and started dancing on their own, mimicking Denise after a shower. A few were joined by bras.

Ghostly gossamer stockings joined the group from her drawers, and a couple more pairs of denim filled to shape and bucked against each other, showing their raunchy moves immediately. Now Denise wondered just how much of her dancing qualified as "dirty" as she watched more and more of her clothing gain the power of locomotion, borrowing her invisible form.

What she didn't see were her mother's boot and shoe collection, lined up and dancing to the echoes down the hall. teddies, camisoles, and even a couple pairs of executive pants and at least one skirtsuit began dancing. Control-wear, pantyhose--anything in the house that had experienced so much as a teasing shimmy was brought to life.

"Okay, okay--" Denise said, giggling as she pushed away an insistent pair of shiny sleepshorts. "At least let me get through here and put something on."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)