More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 14 by blahblahblah1082 blahblahblah1082

Which girl do you choose?

A busty, bottomless brunette

Your eyes stop upon a beautiful brunette with wavy hair down to her shoulders, who has yet to put any panties across her wide hips. Her boobs are massive, probably E cup, and you decide to go over and check her out. As you stop in front of her you notice that she must have put on her shirt in a rush, because she isn’t wearing a bra underneath. She must have taken a cold shower because her nipples are so hard they’re almost piercing holes in her jersey. Speaking of her jersey, you have no idea who in their right mind assigned it to her, but you’re glad they did. It fits her terribly, as it is somehow simultaneously too short for her, only reaching slightly below her giant boobs, and too loose for her, as the shirt just kind of hangs down past her tits, not really clinging to her body. You think that if she were to so much as jump she would become uncovered and her magnificent tits would be in full view. Her perfect body is complemented by her pretty brown eyes and gorgeous face, which currently has a look of awkward nervousness. You decide to test that jumping theory.

“Hi,” you say to her. “I’m gonna need you to perform some jumping-jacks for me.”

“Um, could that wait?” she asks in return. “I sort of forgot to put a bra on.”

“That’s no problem,” you answer. “You don’t need a bra for this.”

“O-okay,” she says awkwardly. As she begins jumping, you realize your theory was correct. With the first jump her magnificent tits are free, and you watch with lust as they bounce. You don’t think you’ve ever seen anything so amazing. Some of the other girls stare at her chest with envious looks in their eyes. You feel like you could stand here watching this for an eternity, but you know that there is more work to be done.

“Alright, you can stop now,” you finally tell her. The girl stops and reaches up to pull her shirt down, but before she can you reach out and grab her left breast

The girl jumps and steps back. “Is this really necessary?” she asks, anxiously. “This all feels...demeaning, and we’ve never had to do any of this before!”

Her discomfort amuses you, and a smirk reaches your lips. You immediately come up with an answer.

“I’m sorry,” you respond, working up an excuse on the fly, “but the organization recently changed the rulebook, and I was given the responsibility of making sure players meet new regulations.” The girl still appears anxious.

“Okay, but I don’t get why the tests need to be so sexual,” she replies.

You pretend to become irritated, and answer, “Look, which one of us here is the inspector? I do this for a living, don’t you think I know what I’m doing?” The girl calms down immediately.

“You’re right,” she says. “You’re the inspector.”

You smile, then you start again, loudly, “Alright girls! I need all of you to allow me to work, and trust that I know what I’m doing.” You look around at the faces of the girls in line as all remaining nervousness subsides. You return to groping the busty brunette in front of you, squeezing her glorious breasts. They’re amazing naturals, and they are perky and firm, despite their size.

Now taking one jug in each palm, you turn your head to face her. “So, what’s your name?” you ask.

She answers “Taylor,” and smiles. “Yours?” “Inspector John Doe” you answer, smiling back. You then proceed to get down on your knees and stick your head between her thick thighs. You look at her cute, trimmed pussy, then you give it a lick. The sweet taste prompts you to really dig in, and you probe her vagina with your tongue. Taylor shudders with pleasure, as you explore her with your tongue. Now that you’ve gotten her wet, you stand up and in one quick motion grab your hard cock and shove it into her folds. Taylor lets out a gasp before shaking her head, angry at herself for her surprise. Your command must be keeping her in line. You stand still, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy clenched around your dick. Then, you reach around and squeeze her ass as you begin to move in and out of Taylor’s vagina, and the sensation causes her to moan. You look around at the other sexy volleyball players, and a new though comes to mind.

“While I’m fucking Taylor here, the rest of you should try fucking each other. I have to make sure you can please each other if you’re going to play volleyball together.”

Suddenly the group of confused college babes before you erupts into a wild orgy. The girl who you first spoke to you has her towel ripped away from her as girls on either side of her latch their mouths on to her perky, newly revealed breasts, and shove their fingers up her pussy. She gasps and shudders, barely able to contain herself after the immediate onset of sexual pleasure. With all the tits bouncing, asses being smacked, and pussies getting fingered, you have to hold yourself back from blowing your load right then and there.

Returning your focus to Taylor, you continue to move your penis in and out, in and out, as you feel her inner flesh with your cock. You grab her plump, round ass and bring Taylor down to the floor with you, never pulling your member out of her. You lay back as she moves into a crouching position and bounces up and down on your rock hard dick.

Between moans, Taylor remarks, “If I knew you would feel this good, I would have gone along with the tests from the start!” as she stares lustfully into your eyes, her breasts bouncing beneath her short jersey. With one hand, you reach up and pinch her nipple between your thumb and forefinger, before twisting it. Taylor bites her lip, tosses her head back, and bounces even harder along the length of your cock. She lets out a moan and struggles to catch her breath. With your other hand, you grab her hip, assisting her in riding you. You move your hips in opposition to her’s, smacking against her beautiful body. Taylor can no longer handle the ecstasy, and she orgasms, coating your cock and thighs with her juices. You feel as though your dick is about to burst, and you think about where you want to finish.

Where will you finish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)