More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by blahblahblah1082 blahblahblah1082

Where will you finish?

Inside

You decide that you can’t bear to take your cock out of her sweet pussy. You continue thrusting as you feel yourself get closer to the edge. Taylor shudders again as she has another massive orgasm. Finally, you can’t take anymore, and you explode inside Taylor’s pussy. You cum more than you ever have before, and you feel your thick cum fill her womb. Shot after shot of your ejaculate launches into her, so many that you lose count. Finally you finish shooting your load, and you lay back and relax after a job well done. You watch the mass of college girls in front of you making out and fucking one another, and you think about how much you love your life right now.

Taylor pulls off of you with a squelch and stands up. What seems like a gallon of semen leaks out of her vagina, coating her inner legs, running from her thighs down to her calves.

“WOW John!” Taylor exclaims, before her face suddenly turns into a frown. “Um, Mr. Doe, I know it’s not your fault, but I really feel like I need to complain to the heads of the organization about these new tests. I mean, you came inside me. A lot! I could be pregnant, all because of these new regulations.”

“Ir’s possible,” you start, “but you enjoyed it, didn’t you?” Taylor grins at you.

“Of course I did,” she says as she gets down and crawls on top of you to give you an amazing french kiss. You grab her ass and pull her body to yours, pressing her tits into your chest.

Finally, you get up, and as you do you see the first girl again. She seems popular among the others, getting tossed around so much she’s barely been able to breathe, and has been in an almost constant orgasm for the past few minutes. She eventually wiggles herself out of the crowd, and stumbles over to you. As she moves toward you, you watch her perfect breasts sway. Upon closer inspection, you see that her nipples have turned bright red from all the sucking. She stops in front of you, looking as though she wants to ask you something.

“Sir,” she pants. “Could we start the game soon? I don’t think I can take much more of this.”

You ponder this as you examine her gorgeous body. She’s soaked in sweat, and her body glistens because of it. She is somewhat tall for a woman, but petite, and her perky breasts look to be C-Cups. Her dark hair has a wild look to it after being in that orgy. Her legs are shaking, and her knees are pointed inwards, seeming to show that her neatly shaved pussy can’t take anymore.

Do you agree to her request, or see how much more she can take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)