More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 16 by jmueller121 jmueller121

Will Doug see Karen again?

Later that day

Following your conversation with your mom in the entryway, you call up Karen and tell her that you would like to see her again.

"Be at my house at seven Doug. I promise you won't regret it".

You tell Karen that you'll be there and hang up the phone. You spend a few hours relaxing, trying to take your mind off what happened at Ashley's before having a light dinner and then getting ready for your second date with Karen.

Karen said you two would just be hanging out at her house, so you didn't plan on dressing up too fancy, but you took a long shower and put on a polo shirt and your nicest pair of athletic pants. No zippers this time.

Once again your Mom dropped you off outside Karen's house, wishing you good luck with a kiss on the cheek.

Karen greets you at the door wearing a dress with thick horizontal black and white stripes. Its a stretchy high-neck bodycon dress, Karen's cleavage is entirely concealed but the angled cut of the dress puts her shoulders on display. Luckily she hasn't gone crazy with the jewelry or other accessories, otherwise you would feel completely underdressed.

Once inside, Karen leads you to the living room and the two of you begin making casual conversation sitting beside one another on their large couch. Within a few minutes you are fully at ease in her presence. You and Karen get along great and it feels like you've been friends for years even though you've only just met.

As you sit on the couch talking, an older woman enters carrying two glasses. She bears a significant facial resemblance to Karen, and has a pair of long legs and two round perky boobs to match her daughter's. Unlike Karen her hair is a striking blonde, perhaps she dyes it.

"Doug, this is my mom Rebecca," Heather introduces the two of you.

"Pleased to meet you Mrs. Harris"

"Oh you can call me Rebecca, Doug. I just thought I would bring you two some refreshments."

Rebecca hands each of you a tall glass of soda before leaving the room. Taking a sip you cough a bit at the somewhat harsh taste. "Is there in this?"

"Yeah, you don't mind do you? I can get you something else," Karen answers after taking a sip of her own.

"No, no. Just wondering."

Half an hour flies by as you and Karen talk about anything and everything, both nursing your drinks. Reaching a natural lull in conversation, Karen invites you to follow her up to her room.

Once in her bedroom, Karen gestures for you to take a seat on the bed while she locks the door and puts on some music. You didn't even have a lock on your bedroom door. Karen's mom seemed pretty easy going, you thought to yourself.

"Listen Doug. I've been wanting to apologize to you about yesterday. I've been thinking about it you since your mom picked you up, but I figured I should wait until we were in private to talk about it," Karen's voice is somehow soothing and disarming. Just thinking about the whole 'zipper thing' made you upset, but you couldn't be mad at Karen. It was just an accident anyways.

"Please tell me I didn't do any permanent damage"

"Well I hope not. I'm not actually sure yet," you try to explain diplomatically.

"Is it that bad?" she asks, now appearing more concerned then ever.

"Well, the thing is...I haven't been able to...get...hard...since it happened" you blush as you explain your malfunctioning sexual organ.

"So you went to the doctor, right?" Karen's facial expression has turned decidedly sullen, you think you see a bit of water in her eye.

"Uh no. I'm mean not yet I guess," come to think of it you probably should have gone to a doctor. But the thought hadn't really crossed your mind for some reason.

"Listen Doug, my Mom is an OB/GYN. This isn't exactly her area, I think you should let her take a look at this"

"Karen, don't know, I mean I would really rather..."

"Please Doug, I know we just met yesterday, but I care about you, I don't want anything bad to happen to you or your penis okay? It's an awfully nice penis too!" Karen smiles and you can't help but smile yourself as her dumb comment brings a bit of levity to the moment.

"Ok, if you insist" you decide to let the girl have it her way.

"I do. Just sit tight and I will go get her," with that Karen left you in her room alone.

Will the doctor see you now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)