More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by jmueller121 jmueller121

Will the doctor see you now?

She will

After a minute you hear a knock on Karen's bedroom door.

"May I come in?" asks the voice from the hallway.

You reply in the affirmative and Mrs. Harris, or Dr. Harris, you suppose, enters the room.

"Karen explained what happened, Doug. Go ahead and take your pants off so I can take a look."

You hesitate a moment before beginning to untie the drawstring of your pants.

"Don't worry, its nothing I haven't seen before," she says, doing her best to put you at ease. Rebecca reached into her pocket and retrieved a pair of disposable gloves, putting them on one after the other.

After removing your boxers, she makes a careful visual inspection of the relevant areas. "I'm not seeing any significant physical damage" she notes, speaking more to herself than to you.

"Is that good or bad?" you ask.

"Well it might make it a bit more difficult to identify the underlying issue. I'm going to need to provide some manual stimulation next. I need you to try to relax and just let it happen, okay? Otherwise I can't properly diagnose the issue."

Producing a tube of some kind of medical lubricant, Rebecca dispensed a small amount into her gloved palm before taking hold of your flaccid cock. Encircling her fingers around your shaft, she grips you gently and begins to stroke up and down its length slowly.

What are the test results?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)